|F011||August 18, 2019 - August 22, 2019||Dubai – UAE||$ 3950||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Maintain continuous project performance and delivery control .
- Accurately estimate and allocate project costs and resources .
- Measure, forecast and control project performance by employing earned value techniques .
- Manage and mitigate schedule, cost, scope, and resource risks associated with the project .
- Develop a project recovery plan for budget and schedule overruns .
- Cost estimators, project schedulers, project designers, project planner, contracts professionals, project procurement and purchasing staff, and project control and business services professionals who have the responsibility for preparing cost / schedule estimates and project proposals in client and contracting companies
- Those who are interested in knowing more about estimation and control in a project environment
- Introduction and Course overview.
- The Case for Budgeting & Cost Control in the Oil & Gas Industry :
- Oil Price Volatility – The Causes & Impact
- Major Costs of Acquisition, Exploration, Production, & Development
- Cost Oil & Profit Oil
- The Cost Curve of the Oil Market
- Controlling Gross Margins & Net Margins
- Managing National Fiscal Budgets
- Project Estimating Basics
- Basic Project Management definitions
- Triple Constraints – Time, Cost, Scope
- Project Selection Methods
- Defining the Project Scope
- Cost & Schedule Estimation, Cost Budgeting & Control
- Project Schedule Planning and Critical Path Method
- Developing Project Budget & Schedule Control
- Project management inputs to cost budgeting
- Resource Requirements
- Direct & Indirect Project Costs
- Planning and Scheduling Limited Resources
- Options for Accelerating the Schedule
- Crashing the Schedule – How?
- Managing the Risk
- Risk Identification, Analysis & Management
- Contingency Reserve
- PERT, Probability and Standard Deviation Formulae
- Network Activity Risk Profiles
- Application: Estimating Project Duration
- Project Risk Strategies
- Measuring Project Performance
- Balanced Project Schedule without Buffers (Finish-Start) and Inserting Buffers
- Comparison of Unbalanced with Balanced Schedules
- Measuring Planned Progress on Schedule
- Risk distribution in contracting
- Actual Progress and Work Conditions
- Managing Variable Conditions
- Managing and Recovering Project Estimates
- Schedule Variances & Cost Variances
- Progress Control Charts – Trend Analysis
- Schedule and Cost Variance Forecasting
- Schedule and Cost Recovery Analysis
- Schedule and Cost Recovery Plan
- Project Recovery Baselines and Controls
English & Arabic
10 % in case of Two P.