|M011||October 20, 2019 - October 24, 2019||Dubai – UAE||$ 3950||
By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
– Understand the key aspects of job Capabilities .
– Describe the key theories and approaches related to Capabilities .
– Understand the psychology of motivation .
– Demonstrate a understanding of performance management .
– Understand groups and teams .
– Identify people’s behavioral strengths and weaknesses in the workplace .
– Develop mechanism to cope with stress at the workplace .
– Develop critical thinking skills .
– Manage conflict through negotiation and mediation .
- HR Professionals who have responsibility for influencing compensation policy and structures within their organization .
- Any Management Professionals who makes compensation related decisions, e.g. determines pay level awards in the course of completing employee appraisals .
- HR Professionals who advise senior managers on compensation issues.
- Line Professionals and HR Professionals, Compensation and Benefit Specialists.
- Senior Management Professionals and HR Professionals who need to have a strategic understanding and view of employee compensation.
- Those seeking to improve their own and others job Capabilities.
- Individuals who desire to develop in all aspects of their work and personal life .
- Job Capabilities and Individual Psychology :
- Introduction to the theory and concepts of job Capabilities
- Job Capabilities defined
- Individual psychology: Personality and Intelligence
- Perception and Attribution
- The key to success
- Understanding Attitude and Motivation :
- Work Attitudes, Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment
- An overview of motivation
- Key motivation theories
- Personal motivation
- The importance of goal setting
- Workplace and Stress: Using a stress diary
- Capabilities Management
- Capabilities management overview
- Factors affecting work performance
- Capabilities improvement planning
- Making performance appraisal work
- Introducing emotional intelligence
- Working in Groups and Teams :
- Groups: Definition, Functions, Development, Characteristics and Processes
- Teams: Definition and Roles
- Identify people’s behavioral strengths and weaknesses in the workplace
- Leadership theories
- What is you leadership style?
- Putting it all together :
- Developing critical thinking skills
- Managing conflict: Understanding Power, Politics and Conflict
- Negotiation and mediation skills
- Create your personal career plan
English & Arabic
10% Discount if three participants together in same course from your side , 15 % if four participants & Starting form the fifth participant is free .