|H010||December 15, 2019 - December 19, 2019||Dubai – UAE||$ 3950||
- Objective of this course is to provide the participant a detailed understanding on each element of Environmental management system based on different standards and how to use these requirements in any industries.
- This course also will focus on work environmental aspects and impacts in Air, water and land from different industrial operations.
- This course has been designed to make the participant understand, learn and thereby implement them to the fullest with a holistic view.
- The broad field of environmental risk assessment
- The important processes that affect the risk associated with a chemical or radionuclide
- General steps involved in the risk assessment process, including statistical characterization of observed data .
- Gain an overview of the key elements of risk analysis
- Identify the hierarchy of control measures methods for controlling risk,
- Be able to explain the importance of regular review of control methods and systems,
- Appreciate the concept of residual Risk,
- Implement the internal safety management procedures
- In reviewing their waste disposal practice in the context of growing environmental awareness
- By introducing new developments in waste management practice
- In considering contaminated land and its impact on waste management activity
- Reviewing the application of the Waste Hierarchy
- Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Managers;
- Staff responsible for setting up Waste Management Systems;
- Staff wishing to reduce risk and liability for their organization through sound Waste
- Production, maintenance and process engineers and all environmental personnel
- All personnel involved in purchasing and managing hazardous substances
- Management practices, principles and procedures;
- All managers and staff involved in Waste Management and who need an appreciation of the techniques and principles involved in Waste Management, waste minimization, material re-use, recovery and recycling
- All line professionals, supervisors and those who are involved with environmental matters
- Introduction To Waste Management
- Global environmental issues
- International legislation
- the Concept of ‘Duty of Care’
- Definition of Special & Other Wastes
- Waste Management in industry
- Waste Management tools
- Environmental Auditing And Waste Disposal
- Introduction to ISO 14001, a specification for an Environmental Management System
- Auditing Environmental Management Systems using ISO 19011
- Responsibilities in managing waste
- Transport of Waste by Road
- Special Waste Regulations
- Packaging Waste Regulations
- Contaminated Land
- Waste Collection
- Landfill Tax – the environmental costs of waste
- Administration requirements of waste collection
- Waste segregation
- Waste collection
- Waste transfer stations and materials recycling facilities
- Internal collection protocols for clinical and special wastes
- Environmental reporting
- Operational Controls For Waste Disposal
- Containment systems for landfill sites
- Leachate control
- Landfill gas control and utilization
- Site aftercare
- Control of incinerator emissions and residues
- Food waste disposal
- Clinical waste disposal
- Environmental Management & Waste Disposal Facilities
- Policy development
- Identification of Environmental Aspects
- Operational Control
- Setting up the environmental audit
- Non-compliances and corrective actions
- Recommendations for improvement
- The Role of the Management Review
- Hazard Identification :
- Why do we need safety ?
- Examples of major disasters .
- The safety system process .
- Environmental Hazard identification .
- Environmental Hazard control .
- Criteria for risk tolerability .
- Hazard Identification Techniques .
- Design out hazards .
- Safety standards codes , national and international .
- Safety analysis in engineering .
- Safety analysis in Chemical process .
- Safety analysis in manufacturing .
- Risk Assessment Techniques :
- Safety Management .
- Safety in system life cycle .
- Hazard identification check-list .
- Process, workplace, work equipment risk assessment .
- Task-based risk assessment .
- Introduction to HAZOP .
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Policy .
- Concepts of the Environmental Standard ISO 14001:2004 .
- Initial Environmental Review (IER) .
- What are Environmental Aspects and Impacts .
- Video: Environmental Disasters .
- Internal Environmental Auditing :
- Carrying Out an Environmental Audit .
- Management Review Process .
- Summary of Course Key Points .
Course summary .
English & Arabic
10% Discount if three participants together in same course from your side , 15 % if four participants & Starting form the fifth participant is free .