|C0004||November 17, 2019 - November 21, 2019||Dubai – UAE||$ 3950||
|C0004||October 21, 2018 - October 25, 2018||Dubai – UAE||$ 3950||
By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Gain a broad understanding and appreciation of the core functional aspects of how an effective operational process should operate .
- Review the five standard maintenance improve tactics and their selection technique to ensure reliable process plant & equipment .
- Learn how to develop a comprehensive operational process resource and support system analysis.
- Understand the principles of PAS 55, the most recent maintenance process audit standard.
- Gain insight and understanding into the unique leadership and motivation principles required for technical management.
- Create and apply a troubleshooting methodology.
- To provide the participant with a broad based foundation of subjects concerning the management of production and operation systems. The various aspects of production planning, scheduling, control and other related management issues are addressed, enabling delegates to acquire sufficient background required for the subsequent specialized courses.
- Engineering and Technical Managers and Supervisors from any industry.
- Maintenance Planners , Operator and Coordinators.
- Operations and Manufacturing Managers and Supervisors.
- Foremen and Team Leaders.
- Plant Engineers and Process System Managers.
- Section Engineers and Planners .
- All Operations staff, Operators II Production, Experienced process engineers and facilities engineers who want to learn more about how processes are started and operated.
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Review of Basic Modern Operations Practice :
- Review of modern operational practice in the light of the global economic recession.
- Integration of maintenance and production to establish a world class operations department.
- Generic performance measurement model using a 6 point scale.
- Combining the parameters of speed, quality, and cost in maintenance performance measurement.
- The 10 point planning standard and the role of the planning department.
- Developing effective strategies for the operational process in order to achieve organizational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Standard Maintenance Improvement Initiatives :
- Selecting the ‘correct’ maintenance tactic mix.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
- Condition Based Maintenance (CBM).
- Time Based Maintenance (TBM).
- Run-To-Failure (RTF).
- Operational Resource Analysis :
- A ‘blueprint’ for effective operational practice.
- Resource and support system analysis with ‘Gap Analysis’.
- Leadership development and motivation of operations employees.
- The PAS 55 Maintenance Process Standard.
- Principles of information management.
- Risk identification, assessment and control.
- Training, awareness and competence.
- Problem Solving in the Operations Environment :
- Theory of inventive problem solving
- Problem solving techniques and case studies
- Exercises and facilitation
- Scenario Analysis and Action Plan Development :
- Review and analysis of your specific operations environment .
- Assessment assignment and scoring of your operational process .
- Production Planning Models
- Single and Multi stage Models
- Production and Workforce Smoothing
- Aggregate Production Models
- Methods and Measurement
- Process Analysis
- Time and Motion Study
- Work Sampling
- Operations Scheduling
- Heuristic Models
- Job shop; Line Balancing
- Advanced Topics
- Daily production reports
- Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Customer Relationship Management
- Service Industry
- Corrective Action
- Criteria for event description
- Cause and effect analysis corrective action definitions
- Corrective action order of precedence
- Advantages and disadvantages of design modifications, process modifications, procedural modifications, requirements relaxation, screening, and other potential corrective actions
- Evaluating corrective action effectiveness. Inspection caveats
- Corrective action class exercise.
- Corrective Action Requirements.
- ISO 9001 root cause identification and corrective action requirements
- The ISO 9001 Management Review
- Pareto analysis
- Emergency Control, And Benefits to Be Obtained
- The Characteristics and Facilities Required for Emergency Control
- The System and Demand
- System Control Costs for Emergencies
- Indirect Costs
- The Benefits of Emergency Control
- Quantitative Aspects
- Is Emergency Control Worthwhile?
- Case study
English & Arabic
10% in case of Three P. (or more)