|H014||November 20, 2022 - November 24, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|H014||February 12, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|H014||May 28, 2023 - June 1, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|H014||August 27, 2023 - August 31, 2023||Berlin||$ 3500||
- The course is aimed at introducing an awareness and understanding of the factors, which must be taken into consideration prior to introducing new technologies, processes , equipment, and systems, Enabling the delegate to be aware of the potential effect on the safety of persons and the environment .
- Introduce an understanding of the importance of hazard and risk analysis, and the methods and techniques which are available.
The course is ideal for Plant Managers, Engineers, Designers and any person whom to any extent has a contribution to make in ensuring the safe operation of a potential high hazard workplace.
- Introduction and course overview.
- The safety system process :
- Hazard identification .
- Hazard control .
- Risk acceptance .
- Hazard reduction process :
- Design out hazards .
- Safety standards codes , national and international .
- Safety analysis in engineering .
- Safety analysis in Chemical process .
- Safety analysis in manufacturing .
- Safety Management:
- Safety in system life cycle .
- Organisational management and safety .
- Management commitment .
- The system safety organisation.
- Developing a system safety programme.
- Evaluating contractors and sub contractors.
- Emergency procedures and contingencies.
- Hazard tracking and resolution .
- System safety reviews and auditing .
- Hazard analysis :
- Hazard analysis methodology.
- HAZOP .
- Process safety analysis :
- Process hazard analysis.
- HAZOP examples .
- What if analysis checklist .
- Failure modes, human factors and software safety.
- Conducting a failure mode and effective analysis
- Human factors safety analysis
- Performance and human error
- Human factors and safety analysis
- Safety training
- Employee training .
- Emergency response and contingency planning .
- Accident reporting investigation:
- Reporting the accident .
- Forming an investigation board .
- Documenting the accident.
- Risk assessment :
- What is a risk .
- Risk perception.
- Risk assessment.
- Identifying risks in a system .
- Risk communication .
- Risk evaluation :
- A probabilistic approach .
- Risk analysis model .
- Developing accident scenarios and Event tree .
- Consequence determination .
- Risk evaluation- the use of risk profile .
- Calculating the safety costs .
- Industrial safety and Loss prevention :
- Precautions taken when using tools and equipments .
- Accident prevention in material handling .
- Electric shock prevention .
- Fire prevention and fire fighting .
- Protection from inconvenient working environment .
- Organization of industrial safety .
- Industrial safety legislation .
- Case studies will be selected according to the interest of participant.
- Course assessment .
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!