|ML028||October 16, 2022 - October 20, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|ML028||January 8, 2023 - January 19, 2023||Istanbul||$ 5000||
|ML028||January 8, 2023 - January 19, 2023||London||$ 5000||
|ML028||July 23, 2023 - July 27, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
- This course will help you to learn how to:
- Consider methods for improving management performance .
- Gain insights into the successful implementation of teams .
- Study the techniques of Successful strategic planning .
- Develop their skills in the area of negotiating .
- Analyze the Aldridge award criteria for excellence .
- Examine the application of management best practices .
- consider how to translate strategic plans into action plans .
- Provide insights into strategic planning problems to avoid .
- Provide insights into productive contingency planning .
- Understand the nature of the organisational life cycle .
- This course is specifically designed for professional in all areas of operations who seek to manage the process of change and improve the performance of their area of responsibility. It is an opportunity for all professionals to advance their ‘management thinking’ and keep abreast of the most modern concepts in management. It will be of benefit to all Professionals, who are:
- Responsible for organizational improvement .
- Concerned with achieving standards of excellence .
- Interested in enhancing their management skills .
- Interested in enhancing their leadership skills .
- Who have responsibility for strategic planning .
- Who have responsibility for team leadership.
- People Management :
- The importance of sociotechnical management .
- Techniques for effective communication .
- Motivating for results .
- Enhancing your coaching skills .
- Empowering employees for improved performance .
- Characteristics of a successful manager.
- Leading Teams :
- Obtaining the benefits of teamwork .
- Characteristics of ineffective teams .
- Characteristics of effective teams .
- Managing conflict in a productive manner .
- Understanding team member styles .
- Creating a virtual team .
- Assessing current state of the organization
- Leadership and strategic planning with customer and market focus
- Measurement, analysis and knowledge management
- Human resources and process management for business results
- Strategic Planning :
- Analyzing the strategic planning process .
- Achieving competitive advantage .
- Utilizing dynamic SWOT analysis .
- Focusing on vision and mission .
- The importance of contingency planning .
- Examples of strategic success and failure .
- Avoiding the pitfalls of strategic planning
- Lack of vision, captured by the past or lured into complacency by success
- Inability to evaluate fresh ideas, denying the truth and thinking inside the box
- Strategic drift
- Personal strategic planning
- Personal goal setting, creating a personal strategic plan
- Developing inspiration and gathering support
- Overcoming adversity by leveraging your skills and building on success
- Negotiating for results :
- Gaining insight into the negotiating process .
- Characteristics of an effective negotiator .
- Developing negotiating strategies .
- Employing persuasive negotiation techniques .
- Achieving the benefits of effective negotiating .
- Negotiation exercises.
- Operational Excellence :
- The Malcolm Aldridge quality award-standard of excellence .
- Lessons from the best performing companies .
- Benchmarking your operation against the best .
- Creating employee commitment .
- Managing continuous improvement .
- Creating the high performance organization .
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!