|M012||October 20, 2019 - October 24, 2019||Dubai – UAE||$ 3950||
|M012||December 15, 2019 - December 19, 2019||Dubai – UAE||$ 3950||
- By the end of this Course Delegates will Learn:
- Understand and begin to develop the qualities of an excellent coach
- Be able to coach confidently in practice, based on sound, tried and tested principles
- Be able to help your staff to become more motivated and self-sufficient
- Coach in a structured way which can be used both in formal and informal coaching
- Be able to apply a variety of different coaching tools
- Be able to adapt your coaching style cross-culturally
- Be able to help your staff to grow professionally and personally
- How to coach top performers.
- How to equip others with peak performance skills
- What is required for Leadership empowerment.
- How to develop pro-action plans.
- Team leaders
- Management Professionals
- Management Staff
- HR, ER and Personnel professionals who are responsible for the design and delivery of performance management programmes
- All Professionals at all levels who want to become effective at coaching and motivating others.
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Strategic Equipping For Leadership :
- Changing Manager’s roles.
- What is real Leadership?
- How to equip Leaders for excellence.
- The pursuit of excellence.
- Developing key management competencies to create excellence.
- 12 Ways to develop your Staff potential and talent.
- The Manager as a Change agent.
- The need for peak performance.
- Activators, Behaviours and consequences.
- Benefits for the organization, manager and performer.
- The Manager As A Coach :
- What is coaching?
- Why is coaching so important?
- Making the transition from Manager to Coach.
- Qualities and attributes of a good Coach.
- Develop the Coaching Model.
- What does coaching achieve?
- Deciding When and How to coach.
- Select the appropriate coaching style.
- Arranging a coaching session.
- Use the “GROW” model.
- Measuring and observing performance.
- How to appraise a person’s performance.
- The link with feedback motivation.
- The Coaching / Motivation Process And Skills :
- Influencing the readiness to change.
- The importance of handling change
- Gaining a persons commitment to change.
- Raising their effectiveness through questioning.
- Motivation as a lever.
- Setting action orientated performance goals
- End goals, performance goals and process goals.
- Working your own goal setting strategy.
- Developing efficient Time management.
- Learn to prioritize your time.
- The importance of essential Listening skills.
- Developing the cycle for continuous improvement.
- Putting Coaching & Counseling To Work :
- Understanding the performers agenda.
- Coaching the subconscious mind.
- Knowing what improvements to aim for.
- Exploring barriers to progress.
- Replacement principle.
- Coaching the right performance attitude.
- Making appropriate attitude adjustments.
- Knowing what empowering improvement to aim for.
- Leading by example.
- Develop appreciation within and without.
- The coach’s role as a facilitator.
- Coaching For Decisive Action :
- Adopting the approach, process and skills as a way of life.
- Self coaching to fit your own aims and objectives – personal discipline.
- Improving your ability to make decisions.
- Ten steps to vital decision making.
- Choosing Pro-Active leadership.
- Understand the Circle of control.
- How to be pro-active in your relationships.
- How to apply Persistence Performance.
- Using the learnt skills to apply at every level.
- Ten essential qualities of a successful Corporate Executive.
- Advanced Performance Management :
- 360 degree feedback .
- Emotional Intelligence .
- Integrated strategic performance management .
- Internal and external reporting frameworks.
- Balanced scorecard techniques.
- Links into strategic advantage.
- Personal Development Planning.
English & Arabic
10% Discount if three participants together in same course from your side , 15 % if four participants & Starting form the fifth participant is free .