|E002||October 30, 2022 - November 3, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|E002||February 5, 2023 - February 9, 2023||London||$ 3500||
|E002||April 30, 2023 - April 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|E002||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
- This programme aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Work effectively with the fundamentals of accounts receivable, financial
- Accounting and working capital optimisation
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of Accounts Receivable systems
- Review and comment on collection methods and cash management
- Analyse the need to incorporate risk and uncertainty in to accounts receivable analysis
- Identify best practice across all industries
- Finance Executives and Professionals.
- Accounts Receivable Managers.
- Accounts Receivable Supervisors.
- Accounts Receivable Personnel.
- Others who are working within accounts receivable process or who wish to develop a practical toolkit to complement their existing professional or technical skills .
- Introduction and course overview.
- An introduction to Accounts Receivable
- Working Capital and Cash Management
- Understanding “the cost of credit”
- The ‘order to cash’ process
- Understanding “risk” in “credit”
- Accounts Receivable and effective customer service
- Identifying under-performing areas to increase customer satisfaction
- Customers and trading terms
- Terms of trading
- Tools and techniques of financial analysis: ratios; trends; common size analysis
- The best performance measure – cash or profit?
- Financial distress and the Altman’s Z score-type analyses
- Trend analysis
- Value added analysis of financial statement
- Developing effective strategies to maximise cash collection
- Identifying effective “pre-delinquency” collection campaigns
- Defining “post-delinquency” activities
- Customer sensitive collection strategies
- Collection techniques and letter cycles
- Appropriate internal and external escalation steps
- Using work flow management to maximize collector performance
- Practical collection tools and techniques
- Eliminating barriers to payment
- Recognizing excuses and delaying tactics
- Providing solutions to non-payment
- Telephone collection techniques
- Negotiation skills for successful collections
- Building relationships with customers
- Managing the Receivables Ledger
- Developing effective internal relationships to maximize performance
- Setting targets and tracking performance
- Managing information that dazzles
- Defining meaningful KPI’s
- Latest Developments in Accounts Receivable
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!