|IR001||August 6, 2023 - August 10, 2023||Online||USD 1900||
|IR001||November 19, 2023 - November 23, 2023||Dubai – UAE||USD 5100||
|IR001||February 4, 2024 - February 8, 2024||Istanbul||USD 5100||
- Business Interruption Insurance is one of the most talked about but least understood and least developed portfolio. Moreover, the awareness about this type of insurance both within the industry and outside has remained confined to a few people only. Therefore, there is a great need to appreciate the substantial potential of this type of insurance .
- Keeping this objective in mind this Course is designed to deal with the subject comprehensively .
- Have a strong understanding of the basic concepts of business interruption insurance .
- Analyze different wordings of business interruption policies .
- Apply prudent assessment practices of Business Interruption (Fire) Insurance .
- Apply prudent underwriting practices of MLOP Insurance .
- Understand the Reinsurance aspects of Business Interruption insurance .
- Assess the PML both in case of Business Interruption (Fire) and MLOP .
- Acquaint with loss assessment practices .
- Manage Business Interruption claims effectively.
- Enrich your knowledge through various case studies of claims arising under specific types of policies.
- Introduction .
- Basic Concepts of Business Interruption Insurance .
- Analysis of Business Interruption Policy covers .
- Best Underwriting practices in Business Interruption Insurance .
- PML Concepts .
- Reinsurance Aspects .
- MLOP Underwriting and Pricing .
- Underwriting Case studies .
- Business Interruption Claims Assessment and Claims Management .
- Claims Case Studies .
- Continuous workshop , and case studies.
- Course summary.
10% in case of Three P. (or more)