|IS003||December 4, 2022 - December 8, 2022||Basel||$ 3500||
|IS003||March 5, 2023 - March 9, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|IS003||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|IS003||June 4, 2023 - June 8, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- Economists, geographers and surveyors are beginning to recognise the powerful tool which a Geographical Information System (GIS) offers in effective property management. It provides a means of managing land and property information digitally and in a geographical context, and allows for rapid access to information and a means of analyzing that information in a geographical context.
- GIS in Land and Property Management shows how to use GIS, both in principle and in practice. It introduces digital mapping and GIS, along with a brief history of the development of GIS and LIS, all with an emphasis on property. In presenting the spectrum of GIS applications in property management it gives a number of case studies from a variety of market sectors, and it analyzes the issues to provide guidance and a number of recommendations for the implementation of GIS. At the same time common themes and issues are drawn out to present a coherent message for delegates and practitioners.
- Increase participants’ understanding of the historical and theoretical base for urban and regional development and the role of the planned real estate and planning.
- Provide participants with the scientific underpinnings and analytical capabilities and technical skills to study the issues national and regional planning and construction in order to raise the level of performance and efficiency of the built environment.
- Qualify participants to practice the profession of estate planning and urban high efficiency in various government bodies and institutions or private.
- Train participants on policy development and planning programs to ensure the production of physical environment appropriate to the peculiarities of the desert region.
- Various vocational skills and employment in the work of urban planning, to keep pace with the development and progress in the field of planning.
- Develop an understanding of the natural environment and system energy sources that provide the base of sustainable development, as well as the ability to estimate the potential impact of the environment on the policies, plans, programs and projects.
- Develop the capacity of participants to do research or independent project in the areas of urban design, urban planning and regional levels.
- GIS specialists & professionals .
- GIS Data analysts.
- Responsible for estate and urban planning.
- Managers and officials of institutions or departments of supply investment in the private sector.
- Managers and heads of departments and other government departments involved in real estate investment.
- All those involved in GIS Applications
- Geographical Information Systems :
- Setting the scene :
- Definitions and key terminology .
- The nuts and bolts of GIS technology .
- Maps and mapping :
- An introduction to spatial referencing .
- The map: a window on the world .
- Bringing geographical information into the computer .
- Mapping and analysis using GIS :
- Mapping and presenting information with GIS .
- Using geographical relationships in spatial analysis .
- Visualization techniques .
- GIS applications in land and property management :
- Mapping, land information systems and conveyancing:
- Mapping property information .
- Land registration and land information systems .
- Property marketing and conveyancing .
- Property management :
- Local authority property management .
- Large landowners .
- Facilities management .
- Rural land management .
- Planning and development:
- Planning .
- Property development .
- Urban design, 3D modelling and interaction .
- GIS issues in land and property management :
- Information management :
- Data quality and liability .
- Data access .
- Data standards .
- Implementing and managing :
- Project-led GIS implementation .
- Corporate GIS implementation .
- Implementation issues for national land and property management initiatives .
- Organization and administration issues for GIS implementation .
- Future prospects :
- The use of GIS in land and property management .
- New ‘information’ markets in land and property management .
- National initiatives for land and property information .
- New methods of data visualization and exploration.
- GIS and the Internet .
- Course assessment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!