|T020||October 30, 2022 - November 3, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|T020||February 5, 2023 - February 9, 2023||London||$ 3500||
|T020||April 30, 2023 - March 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|T020||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
- By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Helping electrical personnel and maintenance technicians to ensure maximum uptime and minimum expense in maintaining your electrical equipment & systems – catch a problem BEFORE it happens.
- Providing advance knowledge and appropriate approach of equipment preventive maintenance.
- Building up confident and skills.
- Reduce downtime due to equipment failures.
- Reduce cost of maintenance.
- Increase production.
- Keep your plant or facility operating at absolute peak efficiency while reducing your electrical maintenance costs.
- Fit your facility’s needs and address the concerns of your employees.
Technical and industrial personnel who are directly/indirectly involved in the operation and maintenance of electrical systems equipment, such as Managers, Engineers, Technicians, Chargeman etc.
- Introduction :
- Key Reasons for Performing Electrical Maintenance
- Overview of Electrical PM Programs
- Recommended Practices for Electrical Equipment Maintenance
- Primary Components of an Electrical Maintenance Program
- Fundamental Principles of Effective Electrical Equipment
- Maintenance Cost vs. Benefit Analysis
- Maintenance Management
- Different Approaches to Maintenance Management
- Factors in Developing Your Own Program
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Key Resource for Electrical PM
- Benefits of a “Qualified Electrical Worker” Program
- Electrical Testing Methods
- Types of Tests
- Test Equipment
- Personnel Safety
- Interpreting Test Results
- Infrared Testing
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Equipment to be Tested
- Interpreting Results
- Power Quality
- Understanding Power Quality & Harmonics
- Monitoring Power Quality
- Transient Conditions
- Voltage Fluctuations
- Maintaining Power Quality
- Grounding System Maintenance
- Earth Resistance
- Grounding Electrode System
- Personnel Protective Grounding
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) for personnel protection
- Portable Electrical Tools and Equipment
- Assured Equipment Grounding Conductor Program
- Recommended Maintenance and Repair Practices
- Equipment Cleaning and Lubrication
- Power Cables
- Motor Controls
- Electronic Equipment
- Molded Case Circuit Breaker Panels
- Rotating Equipment
- Wiring Devices
- Busways & Cable
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Hazardous (Classified) Location Equipment
- Special Conditions/Studies
- Long Intervals Between Overhauls
- Short-circuit studies
- Coordination studies
- Load-flow studies
- Reliability studies
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!