|HR009||December 4, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|HR009||March 5, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 5000||
|HR009||June 4, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|HR009||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- After this Course you’ll be able to:
- Explain the four phases of a project
- Identify key project stakeholders and their roles
- Describe the characteristics of an effective HR project manager
- Establish a project.s scope and define the project.s deliverables
- Break down project work into manageable tasks and schedule the timing and sequencing of project tasks
- Identify project team members and assign tasks to team members
- Develop a project communication plan
- Evaluate project team performance and outcomes and document lessons learned
- HR Professionals
- Personnel Planners
- Strategic Planners
- Senior Line Professionals
- Employee Relations Professionals
- Members of project groups who are developing employment practices
- Supervisors & Team Leaders taking responsibility for the HR or Personnel Function
- Supervisors or Team Leaders who wish to improve their knowledge of professional employment practices
- Anyone who needs to understand strategy and trends that will transform Human Capital
- Those who have responsibilities for running or participating in project teams no matter how big or small.
- What is Project Management?
- What is defined as a project.
- Simple software explanations.
- Creating objectives.
- Setting sensible timelines.
- Documenting the plan
- Project Management Relationships
- Managing your peers to achieve outcomes.
- Stakeholder mapping and communication.
- The power of influence.
- How to manage changes requests.
- Project sponsorship & engagement
- What makes a Good Project Manager?
- Understanding different personalities.
- Competencies of Project Managers.
- Working in a Matrix Team.
- Juggling your day job with important projects.
- Identifying risk and contingency.
- Common HR Project Opportunities :
- Conducting a legal compliance audit
- Developing an employee handbook
- Developing an employee orientation or mentoring program
- Implementing a HR information system (HRIS)
- Developing an employee expatriation program
- Outsourcing HR activities
- Assisting with a merger or acquisition
- Managing a downsizing initiative, reduction in force, or restructuring
- Facilitating organization-wide cultural change
- Creating a crisis management or disaster recovery program
- Developing a strategy-related organizational performance appraisal system
- Course assessment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!