|T022||October 9, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Roma||$ 3500||
|T022||January 8, 2023 - January 12, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|T022||April 9, 2023 - April 13, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|T022||July 9, 2023 - July 13, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Recognise the key components of water distribution networks and describe the function they perform
- Explain the hydraulic impact components have on distribution networks
- dentify common hydraulic related problems that can occur in systems and describe their symptoms
- Explain terminology used in relation to behaviour of water in pipelines
- Use devices to measure flows and pressures in pipes and diagnose faults within them
- Use simple formulas to calculate pipeline velocities
- Decide on the main planning elements of these systems, namely designing demands, pressures, velocities and gradients.
- Understand the steady-state hydraulics
- Choose adequate supplying schemes, to suggest a network layout, main components and pipe materials.
- Distinguish between various operational modes.
- Judge technical solutions dealing with the system maintenance, rehabilitation, and expansion.
- The course targets the professionals dealing with technical aspects of Supply water , transport and distribution, working for water supply companies, Oil companies , municipal assemblies or consulting bureaus.
- The course is however designed to start from scratch on hydraulics and other technical aspects, also suitable for ‘softer’ professional backgrounds where multidisciplinary work in teams .
- Introdction :
- Characteristics Of Water .
- Water supply
- Operation of pumps .
- Water transport to high tower .
- Water supply to different pressure zones .
- Water loss .
- Water Behavior :
- The Liquid and Solid Phases of Water
- The Wettability of Water
- The physics of surface tension
- Water Contact Angle
- Modeling Water at the Molecular Level
- Water Transport and Distribution:
- Main objectives and components of WTD systems.
- Water demand categories, patterns, calculation and forecasting .
- Steady-state hydraulics of pressurised flows.
- Single pipe calculation .
- Branched and looped networks .
- Pressure driven demand .
- Hydraulics of storage and pumps .
- Hydraulic design:
- Choice of supply scheme .
- Network layouts .
- Design of pumping stations .
- Power requirements and energy consumption.
- Engineering design:
- Choice of pipe materials .
- Valves and other equipment .
- Network construction:
- Pipe laying .
- Testing and disinfection.
- Operation & maintenance:
- Regular & irregular supply .
- Network cleaning and rehabilitation.
- Water Loss Management and Control:
- Definition of non-revenue water and IWA terminology used in the sector.
- Components of water losses .
- Methods of reducing and controlling real- and apparent network losses .
- Quantification of leakage in distribution systems .
- Leak location and repair techniques .
- Pressure management.
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!