|SS006||December 11, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|SS006||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|SS006||March 12, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|SS006||June 11, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- The course aim to provide an understanding of new security techniques in oil field and to enhance leadership quality to coordinate activities. The individuals should be able to command security to mitigate emergency throughout their company.
- The strict command to the security team in order to be responsible for providing and promoting security preventions & measures, emergency readiness, safeguard personnel and installation, & leadership so as to be able to command security throughout their company.
- Security department managers and supervisor in Oil & Gas companies .
- Facility supervisors / officers
- HR and administrative supervisors responsible for security.
- Project administrators.
- Health and Safety / Fire personnel .
- Security Management :
- Security Risk Management .
- Security Operations Management.
- Security Policies & Procedures.
- Security Design.
- Introduction to Investigations.
- Introduction to Security Surveying.
- Perimeter & Buildings Security.
- Access Management.
- Workplace Crime Prevention.
- Protection Against Explosive Devices.
- Manpower Selection & Deployment.
- Leadership & Motivation.
- Information Security & Technical Surveillance Countermeasures.
- Protection of At-Risk Personnel.
- The Corporate Response to Terrorism.
- Security Risks in the Oil & Gas Sector :
- Security Risk Analysis in the Oil & Gas Sector .
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Integrating Security Technology.
- Human Rights & Community Engagement.
- Managing Activism Risks.
- Managing Acts of Militancy & Terrorism against in the Oil/Gas Sector.
- Oilfield & Pipeline Security.
- The Security of Refineries & other Production Facilities.
- Security Finance & Budgeting
- Transport & Distribution Security
- Security & Crisis Management Exercise.
- Maritime & Offshore Security :
- Maritime Transportation Security Act .
- Maritime Threat And Security Level :
- Vessel Or Facility Security Plan .
- Offshore Transportation Security Requirements .
- Recognizing Suspicious Behavior .
- Suspicious Activities .
- Methods Used To Circumvent Security .
- Recognition And Detection Of Dangerous Devices
- Course assessment.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!