|T036||December 18, 2022 - December 29, 2022||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|T036||January 8, 2023 - January 19, 2023||Online||$ 2500||
|T036||March 19, 2023 - March 30, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|T036||June 18, 2023 - June 29, 2023||Bangkok||$ 5000||
- The delegates will be able to:
- Perform a systematic Root Cause Failure Analysis .
- Develop an improved understanding of numerous maintenance environment variables, and of the relationships between them .
- Understand, audit and optimize your maintenance process .
- Understand the use and application of generic problem solving techniques
- Cascade the principles and benefits of the program to other employees .
- Develop a structured approach to Troubleshooting and Problem Solving which uses a common terminology and shared understanding .
- Engineering and Technical Professionals and Supervisors from any industry .
- Maintenance Planners and Coordinators .
- Operations (Operators– Controllers) and Manufacturing Professionals and Supervisors .
- Foremen and Team leaders .
- Plant Engineers and Maintenance System Professionals .
- Section Engineers and Planners .
- Those faced with the challenge of actually using the various techniques of Troubleshooting and Problem Solving to reduce downtime and waste and improve run efficiencies will benefit .
- Introduction and course overview.
- Problem Solving – Basic Principles :
- Problem Identification Session .
- Terminology of RCFA .
- Decision Logic .
- Three Knowledge Types .
- Maintenance Maturity Indexing .
- Sustainable Maintenance Performance Improvement 1 :
- Introduction to Modern Maintenance Practice .
- The SQC Performance Model .
- Reverse Risk Analysis .
- Maintenance /Operations Objectives and Resource Analysis .
- Complexity; Risk; and Variability Models .
- The Maintenance Cost Ratio .
- Solving of Delegate Problems .
- Root Cause Analysis :
- Maintenance Strategy Development and Implementation .
- Standard Pitfalls for Maintenance Improvement Initiatives .
- Generic Problem Solving Techniques .
- Logical Problem Solving Techniques .
- Creative Problem Solving Techniques .
- Other Problem Solving Techniques .
- A Systematic Root Cause Failure Analysis Methodology .
- Action Plan Development :
- Review of Most Suitable Techniques .
- Development of an “Instant Approach” to Problem Solving .
- Application of “Standard Questions” .
- Individual Delegate Requirements .
- Commercial Programs .
- Logistical Requirements for Practical RCFA implementation .
- Production Process Optimization :
- Production systems analysis .
- Reservoir performance
- Total systems analysis .
- Artificial lift design
- Operations Scheduling
- Heuristic Models
- Job shop; Line Balancing
- Advanced Topics
- Daily production reports
- Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Customer Relationship Management
- Service Industry .
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!