|PM007||October 2, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|PM007||January 15, 2023 - January 19, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|PM007||April 16, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Berlin||$ 3500||
|PM007||July 16, 2023 - July 20, 2023||Bangkok||$ 3500||
The bottom line is project management is about applying specific principles to bring in projects on time, within budget, and to specifications. As a result, the key objective of this course is to master planning tools, management techniques, and people skills that will ensure project success.
- Managers, Members of Board Directors, High Administration and All Levels of Responsibility in accounting and finance
- All Staff who are Responsible of Taking Financial Decisions and :
- Plan a Project .
- Manage Project Quality .
- Schedule Project Activities and Deliverables .
- Budget for Projects .
- Control Project Costs .
- Develop Project Teams .
- Manage Contracts And Procurement .
- Optimize And Control Project Communication.
- The World of Project Management :
- Project lifecycle model
- Classic and modern project constraints and parameters
- The concept of project management maturity
- Selecting projects to meet organizational goals
- Aggregating projects into programmes and portfolios
- Establishing a project support office
- Considering and confronting uncertainty in project selection decisions
- Project data, information and knowledge management
- The art, science and practice of project management
- Case Studies and Group Exercises
- Project Planning, Scheduling and Budgeting :
- Project plan vs. Project planning
- Strategic, tactical and operational planning
- The contents of a project plan
- Level of detail in scheduling
- Network logic and dependency analysis
- Project uncertainty and risk management
- Introducing uncertainty in planning
- Fundamentals of budgeting & cost control
- Methods of budgeting
- Improving cost estimates
- Best practices of project planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Capital Budgeting process and measuring relative cash flows :
- Defining the capital budgeting and determining the questions that we are going to answer
- Defining the capital budgeting process
- Determining the relevant cash flows for each project and how do we calculate it
- Evaluating Capital Budgeting projects :
- Defining the PV & FV.
- Determining the capital budgeting evaluation techniques, advantages of each and its drawbacks:
- Payback period
- Bailout payback
- Discounted payback period
- Net present value
- Internal rate of return
- Modified internal rate of return
- Profitability index
- Accounting rate of return
- Choosing between the optimal capital budgets
- Increasing marginal cost of capital
- Capital rationing
- Problems and solutions
- Conclusion: Decision-making Criteria in Capital Budgeting
- Linear Programming
- Post investment audit
- Project Resourcing, Monitoring and Control
- The Project Manager’s Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Evaluation, Reporting, Closure and Hand-over
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!