|SS012||December 18, 2022 - December 22, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|SS012||March 19, 2023 - March 23, 2023||Barcelona||$ 3500||
|SS012||April 2, 2023 - April 6, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|SS012||June 18, 2023 - June 22, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Identify fire elements In Oil Installations.
- Define ignitable, flammable, combustible, and oxidizer.
- Identify safety principles to protect against fire and explosion.
- Specify safe handling procedures for potentially flammable or explosive materials.
- Recognize ignition sources.
- Identify proper storage of flammable and explosive materials.
- Methods of fire scene investigation and security.
- USA NFPA 921 / 1033 & UK Chief Fire Officers Association Procedures .
- Collection and Preservation of Evidence .
Engineers, Supervisors, Fire-fighters , Fire Investigators , Operators , Law Enforcement, Security personnel , Maintaining Team , insurance company loss adjusters, supervisors and those managers responsible for the process .
- Introduction .
- Identifying the fire hazards :
- Potential sources of ignition could include:
- Naked flames: smokers materials, matches, pilot lights, gas/oil heaters, gas welding, cookers etc.
- Hot surfaces: heaters, engines, boilers, machinery, lighting, electrical equipment etc.
- Hot work: welding, grinding, flame cutting.
- Friction: drive belts, worn bearings etc.
- Sparks: static electricity, metal impact, grinding, electrical contacts/switches etc.
- Arson, for example, deliberate ignition.
- Potential sources of fuel: anything that burns is a potential fuel, examples include:
- Solids: textiles, wood, paper, card, plastics, rubber, PU foam, furniture, fixtures/fittings, packaging, waste materials etc.
- Liquids: solvents (petrol, white spirit, methylated spirits, paraffin, thinners etc), paints, varnish, adhesives etc.
- Gases: LPG, acetylene.
- Identifying people at risk :
- The likely speed of growth and spread of any fire, and associated heat and smoke.
- The number of people in the area including employees, contractors, visitors, members of the public .
- Arrangements for giving warning to people if a fire occurs..
- How they will make their escape.
- Evaluating the risks :
- Further control measures may:
- Act to reduce the possibility of ignition.
- Minimise the potential fuel load in the premises.
- Assist people to escape from the effects of a fire, should it occur.
- They may fall into a number of different categories, such as:
- Fire safety management systems.
- Means of escape.
- Staff training.
- Fire warning systems.
- Means of fighting fire.
- If the risk is the possibility of a fast growing fire, potential control measures could include one or any combination of the following:
- Changing the process to use a slower burning fuel.
- Removing or reducing possible ignition sources.
- Moving the hazard to an area that affects the minimum number of people.
- Providing an additional exit/protected route to speed up the escape of the occupants.
- Providing a fire detection and alarm system to warn people of the fire in its early stages.
- Training staff to reduce the possibility of a fire occurring.
- Providing appropriate firefighting equipment / fixed installation.
- Recording findings :
- Recording the significant findings of your risk assessment, together with details of any people that are at particular risk, where:
- A licence under an enactment is in force.
- An Alterations Notice under the Fire Safety Order requires it.
- You are an employer and have five or more employees.
- More importantly, the record must show whether the existing control measures are adequate and, if not, what further action is required to reduce the risk to an acceptable level.
- Reviewing and revising the risk assessment :
- A new work process may introduce additional fuels or ignition sources.
- Changes to furniture layout or internal partitions could affect the ability for occupants to see a fire and escape in time.
- Increasing the number of people may mean that a fire exit is now too small to cope with their escape within a safe period.
- Occupying another floor of the building may mean that an electrical fire warning system is now necessary.
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!