|OM011||November 6, 2022 - November 17, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|OM011||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Istanbul||$ 5000||
|OM011||May 21, 2023 - May 25, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|OM011||August 20, 2023 - August 24, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Develop and effective communication strategy with your boss and gain respect from other employees
- Apply techniques for solving day to day administrative problems
- Conduct efficient, effective meetings
- Develop necessary business manual and records management processes
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork skills
- Enhance your personal performance within your organization
- Understand what your organization requires from you to increase your value
- Realize how to develop your career
- Project the right corporate image
- Develop your stress management techniques
- Build your confidence and learn how to delegate without creating an atmosphere
- Discover how to influence your boss
- Priorities when working for more than one boss
- Identify career tip ways of being a model employee
- Understand different cultures in the work place
- Anticipate your bosses requirements before he has to ask you
- What managers want from today’s secretaries
- How to control time instead of having time control you
- A look at new technology and its impact
- Executive Secretaries
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Senior Secretaries
- Administrators wishing to enhance their ability to perform and be happier with their responsibilities.
- Those working in the office environment with responsibility for the efficient administration and co-ordination of the physical, administrative and human resources of a department.
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Setting Goals
- Defining goals setting
- Thought to motivate you to set goals
- Separating real from neurotic goals from ideals to action
- Improving and managing a successful relationship with your boss
- Deepen on your understanding of your managers challenges
- Setting a solid foundation in the partnership
- The non-communication manager
- Dealing with difficult personalities
- Manager/Secretarial partnership
- Managing stressful situations –how to stay calm
- Making a decision, does your boss permit you to take initiative?
- Developing a productivity working relationship with your boss –how to make a winning team?
- How do you find out about each others personality traits to ensure a smooth working relationship?
- Generating goodwill getting to trust each other?
- How do you deal with your bosses changing moods?
- Benefits of adapting your style to compliment your bosses style
- Anticipating each others needs –how to deliver before you are asked?
- What are the main prerequisites for being a winning team?
- Working for more than one boss
- Setting priorities –deciding what can wait and what needs to be done now
- Understanding the functions of our bosses and their priorities
- The importance of open communications
- Increasing your effectiveness by developing your organization skills
- Elements necessary for good communication
- Step to communicate well
- Charting out your personality
- Understanding your strengths and stresses
- To be aware of the communication process in business.
- To use the appropriate communication medium
- To be aware of the causes of communication breakdown.
- To practice effective listening techniques
- To identify the procedures for planning and preparing a successful presentation
- To be aware of the use of visual aids and technology in presenting information
- Communication and gender and age
- Dealing with difficult personalities through the right communication skills.
- Managing your time and operations to increase your personal effectiveness
- How to optimize the use of your time?
- To learn the techniques of effective time management
- Planning the first ten minutes
- Avoiding the busy trap
- Understanding job priorities
- Using the two-way communication
- Prioritizing tasks
- Using a tracking system
- Understanding urgency
- Addressing excuses
- Achieving success
- Number of Techniques that Aim to Increase the Effectiveness of a Person in Getting the Things Done.
- To-do list
- Goal setting
- Rational goals
- Directional goals
- Muddling through
- Value and cost of meeting
- Types of meetings
- Successful meeting leader and participants
- Meeting process
- The manager / secretary meeting the second magic ten minutes
- Learn how to control time during meetings
- Controlling your telephone
- Dissolving time loss causes
- Creative thinking & problem solving
- Defining problem solving
- Planning your strategy
- Exploring alternative decision
- Taking real problems and working through them
- Five style for dealing with conflicts
- Creating a high profile
- Identifying the barriers
- How to move forward
- How to become more influential and productive
- Report to your manager
- Creating a personal action plan
- Building your reputation- What makes you a top of the range Executive Secretary.
- Who are the people you can learn from inside/ outside the organization
- What is a mentor? Do you have one?
- Dedication –how much should you enjoy the work you do take pride in it?
- Loyalty and discretion –are the title white lies acceptable?
- Appearance –does your personal appearance really reflect the worth you place in yourself
- Good common sense and logic
- Discipline, efficiency and ability to organize
- Making the office technology work for you
- Making maximum use of your personal computer- Using the different software to organize your work.
- Using e-mail to improve communication
- The Internet – what it can do for you?
- The future role of the PA/Executive Secretary
- The factors currently affecting your role
- Changes to the role –is it an opportunity or threat?
- The role in the future – where do we go from here?
- What skill attributes and qualifications do you need?
- Tips on ways to gain skills that will help you stay ahead.
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!