|H001||October 2, 2022 - October 6, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|H001||January 1, 2023 - January 5, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|H001||April 2, 2023 - April 6, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|H001||July 2, 2023 - July 6, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
Upon Completion of The course, Participants will be able to:
- How to meet regulatory requirements for incident Prevention.
- How to develop and implement a structured program.
- Designed for learning from incidents.
- Why and how to define misses.
- How to train others to recognize and report incidents.
- Includes planning for trending of data.
- How to initiate and conduct an investigation.
- Establishing an effective team quickly.
- Methods for collecting different types of data, including effective interviewing skills.
- How and when to apply causal factor and root cause analysis for investigating process and non-process incidents.
- How to develop appropriate recommendations to address root causes at various levels to avoid future incidents
- How to structure reports
- This course is appropriate for everyone involved in the incident Prevention , Mitigation & investigation – root cause analysis:
- Safety professional.
Traditional approach to accident prevention :
- Why we prevent accidents?
- Major accident history.
Accident theories :
- Single factor theory
- Energy theory
- Multiple factor theory
- Domino theory
- Modern causation model
Accident Causation :
- Unsafe Acts
- Unsafe Conditions (Environmental)
- Unsafe Personal Factors
Accident Prevention Programme :
- Principles of the accident prevention process success.
- Key elements of an accident prevention program.
- Principles of risk management for accident prevention program.
Accident / Incident Investigation :
- Why investigate?
- What to investigate?
- Who investigates?
- When to investigate?
- Phases in the investigation process
Root Causes Analysis :
- What is RCA?
- Why do an RCA
- Where did it come from?
- RCA model
- When is an RCA done?
- Why is an RCA important?
- When not to do an RCA?
How RCA’s Work :
- Key RCA roles
- NORMS-based analysis of information
- Development of corrective and preventive actions
- Review findings, assess, and implement actions
- Writing a Good Report and lessons to be learned
- Action plan and follow up
- Course assessment .
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!