|H002||October 30, 2022 - November 3, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|H002||February 5, 2023 - February 9, 2023||London||$ 3500||
|H002||April 30, 2023 - May 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|H002||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
- Learn the elements which are commonly encountered in a Major Emergency – What can go right and what can go wrong?
- Become familiar with the discharge of corporate responsibilities and the execution of decision making between all your stakeholders.
- Understand the need for co-ordinated planning, training, exercising and team development .
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of communicating in a crisis and the appropriate roles and responsibilities and investigation skills .
This Course is designed for those whose actions and decisions have critical implications for their organisation and those who wish to further develop their Emergency Measures, Communication and Leadership capabilities. In most organisations this emergency measures and strategy process extends to all managers, shift superintendents and team leaders.
- Introduction and course overview.
- Emergencies in oil industry :
- Definition of emergency.
- Types of emergencies.
- Emergency size.
- Emergency priorities
- Emergency response responsibilities :
- Individual Responsibilities .
- Line Manager Responsibility .
- Management Responsibilities .
- Emergency Planning :
- Why planning for emergency.
- Emergency Plan Benefits.
- Emergency planning stages.
- Events of “emergencies“.
- Emergency Support.
- Emergency plan elements.
- Emergency , Disaster & Crisis managment :
- Emergency , Disaster & Crisis management model
- Emergency preparedness and response :
- First Response Team Emergency Team.
- Emergency Backup Team.
- Medical Evacuation.
- Emergency Drills.
- Loss control procedures :
- Bow – Tie Diagram (Qualitative).
- The causes and effects of loss.
- Incident – accident- near-miss.
- Accident theory.
- Accident ratio study.
- Safety- control of accidental loss.
- Loss causation (Immediate causes substandard acts and conditions – substandard practices).
- Operational abnormalities investigation :
- Define the scope of the investigation.
- Select the investigators.
- Present a preliminary briefing to the investigating team.
- Visit the accident site to get updated information.
- Accident site inspection.
- Interview victim and witness.
- Analyze the obtained data.
- Accident reporting.
- Course assessment .
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!