|H003||December 4, 2022 - December 8, 2022||Basel||$ 3500||
|H003||March 5, 2023 - March 9, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|H003||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|H003||June 4, 2023 - June 8, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- This course will enable participants to:
- Gain an overview of the techniques for hazard identification
- Describe why hazards must be identified and what different energy forms hazards are classified .
- Identify and list hazards that occur in the workplace
- Gain an understanding of the importance of risk assessment.
- Gain an overview of the MOM risk assessment guidelines
- Gain an overview of the risk assessment process
- Gain an overview of the key elements of risk analysis
- Gain valuable practice and experience through the hands-on workshop
- Identify the hierarchy of control measures methods for controlling risk.
- Be able to explain the importance of regular review of control methods and systems.
- Appreciate the concept of residual Risk.
- Implement the internal safety management procedures
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) coordinators or team members in an organisation tasked with identifying hazards and carrying out risk assessments.
- Personnel involved in developing, documenting, implementing and maintaining the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems.
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee members and personnel who are responsible for undertaking hazard identification and risk assessment should attend this course.
- Any supervisory, management or HSE personnel who wish to have a deeper understanding of the Hazard Identification and the Risk Assessment processes.
- Introduction and course overview.
- Overview of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Introduction to aspect identification and impact evaluation
- ISO 14001 requirement on aspects/ impacts
- Methodologies for identifying aspects/ impacts
- Techniques for determining significance for environmental impacts
- Developing and implementing control measures
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Introduction to hazard identification and risk assessment
- Methods for identification of hazards and risk assessment
- Developing and implementing risk control measures
- Integration of requirements of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 in terms of aspect/ hazard identification and impact/ risk assessment, including documentation of procedure(s)
- Overview of the Workplace Safety and Health (Risk Management) Regulations
- Risk Assessment Overview
- 6-Steps of Risk Assessment
- Classifying Work Activities
- Identifying Hazards
- Determining Risks
- Deciding if risk is tolerable
- Preparing Risk Control Plan
- Reviewing Adequacy of Control Plan
- Risk Assessment Process
- Planning for Risk Assessment
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Control
- Hands-on Workshop
- Hazards Classification
- Hazards Evaluation
- Residual Risk Evaluation & Risk Control
- Practical exercises
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!