|H004||October 9, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Roma||$ 3500||
|H004||January 8, 2023 - January 12, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|H004||April 9, 2023 - April 13, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|H004||July 9, 2023 - July 13, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- Enhancing the skills, awareness of the participants, in turn facilitating their work, increasing their work efficiency, and avoiding Environmental Hazard.
- Become knowledgeable of environmental terms .
- Understand the different types of environmental aspects and their environmental impacts .
- Understand the requirements of the environmental management standard ISO 14001:2004 .
- Develop and implement an Environmental Management System (EMS) ..
- All line professionals, supervisors and those who are involved with environmental matters .
- Production , maintenance and process engineers .
- All personnel involved in purchasing and managing hazardous substances .
- The course is ideal for plant managers, engineers, designers and any person whom to any extent has a contribution to make in ensuring the safe operation of a potential high hazard workplace .
- Local/regional emergency risk management facilitators and emergency management officers
- Emergency management coordinators/planners
- Emergency service planners
- Health professionals
- Community workers
- Organizational safety managers .
- Introduction and course overview .
- Hazard Identification :
- Why do we need safety ?
- Examples of major disasters .
- The safety system process .
- Environmental Hazard identification .
- Environmental Hazard control .
- Criteria for risk tolerability .
- Hazard Identification Techniques .
- Design out hazards .
- Safety standards codes , national and international .
- Safety analysis in engineering .
- Safety analysis in Chemical process .
- Safety analysis in manufacturing .
- Risk Assessment Techniques :
- Safety Management .
- Safety in system life cycle .
- Hazard identification check-list .
- Process, workplace, work equipment risk assessment .
- Task-based risk assessment .
- Introduction to HAZOP .
- Introduction to Environmental Management :
- What Does the Term ‘Environment’ mean .
- Benefits of Good Environmental Management .
- Key Environmental Management System (EMS) Elements .
- Document Framework for an Environmental Management System .
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Policy .
- Concepts of the Environmental Standard ISO 14001:2004 .
- Initial Environmental Review (IER) .
- What are Environmental Aspects and Impacts .
- Video: Environmental Disasters .
- Exercise: Producing an EMS Document Framework .
- Environmental Aspects & Impacts :
- Understanding Environmental Impacts .
- Understanding Global , Regional and Local Environmental Issues .
- How to Determine Significant Environmental Aspects .
- Identifying Applicable Regulatory and Standards’ Requirements .
- Exercise: Preparing an Environmental Impact Assessment Checklist .
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) :
- Elements of the EIA Process .
- Carrying out an EIA .
- Analysis of Impacts .
- Internal Environmental Auditing :
- Carrying Out an Environmental Audit .
- Management Review Process .
- Summary of Course Key Points .
- Hazard Identification (HAZID) workshops .
- Structured What-IF Techniques (SWIFT) .
- Preliminary Hazard Assessment (PHA) .
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) Studies .
- SWOT Analysis .
- Custom Risk Assessment workshops .
- Course assessment .
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!