|H005||November 6, 2022 - November 10, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|H005||February 12, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|H005||May 7, 2023 - May 11, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|H005||August 6, 2023 - August 10, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
Enrich the awareness of participants in dealing with chemicals and dangerous, both to prevent the risk of such material, or dispose of the case of any danger that might result from these materials .
All those dealing with chemicals and hazardous of all kinds: liquid – solid – gas, either: storage, or transportation, or the direct use, all entities and facilities, whatever their level of functional rehabilitation or scientific .
- Introduction & course overview .
- Definition of industrial security, safety and occupational health.
- Responsibilities of industrial security.
- Risk Assessment .
- Classification system for hazardous chemicals.
- Useful data for some chemicals (common hazards – prevention).
- Injury to health caused by harmful chemicals.
- Gases and vapors of chemical substances and their effects on humans.
- Prevention of the dangers of harmful gases and vapors, and protective equipment.
- Handling of hazardous liquids and their effects on safety and health.
- Technical measures to avoid the hazards of handling liquids.
- Identify the elements of Emergency Action Plans
- Tasks of prevention of hazardous liquids.
- Hazards resulting from chemical solids (dust, toxic).
- First aid for people of the dangers of chemicals.
- Prevention of explosions and fires resulting from trading in chemicals.
- Handling compressed gas cylinders.
- The dangers of electricity trading with chemicals.
- Fire Fighting & Fire Extinguishers .
- Risks of chemicals and harmful effects on humans during handling and transport.
- Safety procedures when handling and transfer of chemicals.
- Devices and personal protective equipment used during the transfer, handling and storage of chemicals.
- Chance of a fire during the transfer of chemicals, prevention and control methods.
- Investigate incidents of work-related injuries during transport and handling of chemicals.
- Safety study lists of chemicals to identify the risks MSDS.
- Conduct an Accident Investigation
- Practical applications.
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!