|ML001||October 2, 2022 - October 6, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|ML001||January 1, 2023 - January 5, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML001||April 2, 2023 - April 6, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|ML001||July 2, 2023 - July 6, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Support strategic management through Personal Administration
- Increase organisational potential through identifying talent
- Identify performance targets and opportunities
- Introduce effective recruitment strategies
- Effective conflict resolution
- Creative decision making
- Develop effective interpersonal skills
- Attentive questioning and listening
- Set, monitor and measure the success of objectives.
- Analyse your own strengths and development needs and prepare a personal development plan for the next twelve months.
This course is designed for all managers and team leaders , Supervisors , Professionals , Administration Executives , Salespeople who wish to develop a clear understanding of what an integrated Personnel Administration strategy looks like. It will also help devise strategies that will assist in making a real success of creating a talent valued culture.
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Defining talent management
- What is talent?
- The difference between talent, potential and high performance
- Talent management as a process
- Aligning talent management to your business strategy
- The role of talent management in enabling people to deliver the strategy
- Understand the requirements of your organisation and customers
- Engage the business in ownership
- Measuring performance
- How to measure the success of Personnel Administration
- Identify which performance measures help or hinder your talent Management strategy
- Capitalising on great performance
- Developing exit strategies for underperformers
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Listening and questioning
- Identifying methods and techniques of applying assertiveness effectively
- Conflict resolution
- Our changing world – personal assessment
- What do I hope to achieve?
- How will I achieve it?
- What has changed in work and life?
- What other changes can we expect?
- How do we manage this?
- What are the implications for me and for others?
- Balancing life and work
- Why time matters and how your use of time affects others
- How am I using my time?
- What are my time wasters?
- Time logging
- Why do I put things off?
- Ways that other people use time
- Time lines – how do I view time?
- How does my use of time affect others?
- Work planning and project management
- Work management methods diagnostic
- Pressures on work plans – time, quality, cost
- The planning process
- Planning work in progress
- Analysing and managing risk
- Contingency planning
- Problem solving techniques
- Practical techniques for managing time wasters
- Managing paperwork, real and virtual
- Managing travel
- Managing meetings
- Making the best use of the phone.
- Using the diary – the key time management tool.
- Managing Interruptions
- Making it all work
- Work planning practical
- Testing your plan
- Analysing your strengths and needs
- Developing your personal development plan
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!