|ML002||October 30, 2022 - November 3, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|ML002||February 5, 2023 - February 9, 2023||London||$ 3500||
|ML002||April 30, 2023 - May 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML002||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
- This Course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Develop new managerial skills and techniques by recognise key factors in self management .
- Consider how to manage the implementation of change .
- Learn how to deal with workplace conflict while understanding the influence of style diversity .
- Determine the basis of effective team performance .
- Examine creative techniques for effective problem solving .
- This Course will be of significant benefit to all professionals who are interested in further enhancing their management skills. It is highly useful for personnel in all functional areas of an organisation and in all types of organisations whether government, private, military or health care.
- The Complete Course on Management is best suited for:
- Business leaders expected to develop and supervise employees and others through implementing managerial criteria
- Make decisive decisions within the organization that effect productivity and the bottom line
- Employees needing to accelerate growth and achieve critical business success.
- The Foundation of Management :
- Understanding what courage really is .
- Having the courage to know yourself .
- Choosing the right management style .
- Putting yourself on the line-taking responsibility .
- Overcoming limiting thoughts and behaviors .
- Having the courage to turn your ideas into action .
- Dealing with Workplace Conflict :
- Defining organisational conflict .
- Understanding the causes of conflict .
- The Thomas-Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument .
- Dealing with different learning styles .
- Managing conflict effectively .
- Obtaining the benefits of productive disagreement .
- Managing Organisational Improvement :
- Focusing on continuous improvement .
- Malcolm Baldrige assessment criteria .
- The role of organisational culture .
- Overcoming resistance to change .
- Coping with risk and risk avoidance .
- Measuring the success of improvement efforts .
- Leading Motivated Teams :
- Characteristics of effective teams .
- Characteristics of ineffective teams .
- Managing the factors affecting team performance .
- Supporting team development .
- Understanding team member styles .
- Enhancing team member competencies .
- Effective Problem Solving :
- Balancing analytical and creative thinking .
- Effective use of mind mapping .
- Capturing the power of brainstorming .
- Breaking the ten mental locks .
- The four roles of the problem solving process .
- Treating problems as challenges .
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!