|P001||October 2, 2022 - October 6, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|P001||January 1, 2023 - January 5, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|P001||April 2, 2023 - April 6, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|P001||July 2, 2023 - July 6, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
- Enhance forecasting process .
- Determine which inventory management system works best for your organisation.
- Eliminate dead stock and get slow-moving inventory out the door.
- Keep inventory management costs down.
- Create a cycle-counting programme that could eliminate your annual inventory.
- Discuss the challenges and benefits in managing the supply chain.
- Provide a basic definition of Supply Chain Management.
- Describe the main goal of supply chain replenishment planning.
- Describe a high-level overview of AIP business processes.
This course is suitable for procurement; warehouse and supply chain practitioners, commercial management and inventory managers, who are looking to obtain leading edge inventory efficiencies and competitive edge for both themselves and their organisation.
- Introduction and course overview.
- Understanding materials forecasting and inventory management:
- Definition and scope of inventory management.
- Business conditions and financial implications of inventory.
- Inventory in the supply chain including the effects such as the ‘Bull Whip’ principle
- Planning v Forecasting.
- Delivery promise.
- Current demand systems :
- Dependent demand systems.
- Inputs and outputs .
- Problems that can occur with MRP systems.
- Independent demand systems.
- Re-order point.
- Economic Order Quantity (EOQ).
- Periodic review systems.
- Fundamental key steps in managing inventory :
- ABC classification.
- Utilising pareto.
- Different ways to classify inventory.
- Service levels.
- Safety stocks.
- Redundant stock and the removal.
- Advanced Inventory Planning (AIP) Overview :
- How AIP fits within the Oracle Retail footprint.
- A high-level overview of AIP business processes.
- The platforms on which AIP runs.
- Inventory management and performance measuring tools :
- Inventory measurements.
- Common events that create inventory inaccuracy.
- Cycle counts.
- Net variances versus absolute variances.
- Aids to improve inventory accuracy.
- Forecasting :
- Understanding demand behaviour and characteristics of inventory.
- Forecasting techniques.
- Evaluating forecasting accuracy.
- Understanding forecasts and managing key relationships within the supplier customer cycle.
- Forecasting models and systems :
- Various models to consider.
- ERP systems.
- Off the shelf systems.
- Spreadsheets available.
- Demo systems.
- Reconciliation Process :
- The reasons why reconciliation is needed.
- The four allocation boundaries.
- The use of the priority matrix.
- Two additional constraining factors.
- Receipt Plan Alerts :
- Distinguish the types of alerts and their purpose.
- Name the types of alerts available in SRP.
- Name the types of alerts available in WRP.
- Identify typical user responses to alerts.
- Order Management :
- Identify the major functions in Order Management.
- Name the major processes for creating orders.
- Describe how orders are maintained in OM.
- List the functions available when reviewing orders.
- Considerations for supply chain strategy for inventory :
- Inventory focus.
- Who is responsible in the business?
- Different views of inventory.
- Strategic inventory decisions.
- Financial implications :
- Inventory velocity: turns ratio.
- Carrying cost (inc.effect on margin, implications if slow moving stock).
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!