|OM003||December 4, 2022 - December 8, 2022||Basel||$ 3500||
|OM003||March 5, 2023 - March 9, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|OM003||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|OM003||June 4, 2023 - June 8, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Develop the skills and attributes of a first class office professional and make a greater contribution in their workplace.
- Become more confident
- Become more proactive
- Communicate more confidently and effectively with your manager, colleagues and other departments
- Deal with the difficulties and pressures of working in a modern office.
- Priorities between urgent and important tasks
- Plan, organize and manage time more effectively
- Present yourself more confidently and efficiently
- Write, email and use the phone more professionally and effectively.
- Delegates attending this event will be involved in the operational running of an office or fulfil the role of an Executive or Personal Assistant to Senior or Middle Management.
- It will also be a constructive development event for those individuals with some office management experience looking to move into a more senior position as an Office Professional or Administration team leader / supervisor.
- The course is targeted at:
- Office Administrators
- Office Professionals
- Supervisors of clerical and administrative staff
- Executive Secretaries
- personal Assistants C
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Setting the scene, assessing existing skills, Time Management
- General introduction
- Assessing prior skills and knowledge
- Competencies required
- Perceptions, attitudes and beliefs
- Learning Styles/Thinking Styles
- Time management skills
- Time Management Group Activity
- Video on time management
- Organising and Planning
- Managing workflow
- Techniques for organising and planning – brainstorming, SWOT analysis.
- Goal setting, setting SMART objectives
- Group Activity
- Mind Mapping
- Group Activity – mind mapping exercise
- Managing meetings
- Communication Skills
- Understanding Assertiveness
- Group Activity on assertiveness
- Listening and questioning skills
- Group activity on listening effectively
- Body Language
- Group activity on body language
- Team working
- Conflict management
- Dealing with difficult people
- Managing upwards
- Stress management
- Group Team building activity to demonstrate leading, sharing information, understanding the brief, listening skills, teamwork, creative thinking, time management
- Presentation skills
- Telephone skills
- Writing skills
- Email etiquette
- Presentation skills
- Group Exercise – delegates to prepare and present a 4 minute presentation on a topic to be agreed.
- Review of the week
- Coaching and Counseling :
- Making performance management a positive work task
- Making Suggestions
- Giving Advice
- Counseling Style Inventory
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!