|OM002||October 30, 2022 - November 3, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|OM002||February 5, 2023 - February 9, 2023||London||$ 3500||
|OM002||April 30, 2023 - May 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|OM002||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
- By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of the role that administrative; clerical and secretarial staff plays in influencing management results
- Be able to assess their own interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to develop strategies for planning and organizing their work, including diary management techniques
- Add value to the work of the managers they support paying greater attention to total quality
- Learn how to prioritize and cope with multiple tasks
- Learn how to think as a manager – planning, making decisions and solving problems
- Learn how to improve their communication skills to enhance their relationships
- Learn to manage your thoughts and feelings and improve self-confidence
- Learn how to be assertive and therefore more effective in the workplace
- Understand and develop intrapersonal and interpersonal skills
Administrative personnel, Supervisors, Administration Officers, Secretaries, Administrative Personnel, Clerks, Document Controllers, Executive Secretaries, Administrative Assistants, Assistant Controllers, Data Loaders, Camp Admins, Projects Administrators, Technical Assistants, Office Administrators & Managers, HR Officers, PA’s & Secretaries, Records Officers, Events Planners & Designers, Event Managers, Project Coordinators, Customer Service Personnel, Procurement Officers, Support Staff, anyone involved in office management and administration skills and practices.
- Office Management: An Overview
- What is advanced office management?
- The challenging role of the office manager/administrator
- The skills needed to be an effective office manager/administrator
- Understanding management challenges: effective influencing skills
- The changing business environment and how to respond
- Vital leadership skills and how to develop them
- Essential Administrative Skills
- Harnessing the power of the mind – through mind mapping techniques
- Right brain/left brain theory
- Managing larger projects to meet deadlines
- Planning skills – using a Gantt Chart to chart work progress
- Problem solving techniques
- Becoming more proactive
- Decision Making tools
- Managing meetings effectively
- Keeping minutes of a meetings
- Working with more than one manager
- Advanced Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and working with difference
- Managing new communication challenges
- Making inspiring presentations
- Negotiation skills and techniques
- Managing difficult people
- Identifying and dealing with pressure and stress
- Resource & Team Management
- Understanding and managing teams
- What makes a successful team?
- Managing effectively through motivation
- Coaching techniques
- Grievance and disciplinary issues
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Self-Management and Strategic Thinking
- What is self-management?
- Time management skills
- Setting priorities and delegating
- Strategies for managing change
- Strategic thinking
- Decision making skills and techniques
- Effective problem solving strategies
- Projecting yourself positively and assertively
- Self-development and personal growth
- Self-Empowerment & Self-Management
- Understanding the main causes of stress
- How to build self-confidence and strength the ability to respond to difficult situations
- How to relax and refresh the mind and body
- The signs, symptoms, causes and triggers to stress
- Why stress is a powerful messenger
- How to break the vicious cycle of stressful thinking
- The essential skills of emotional intelligence
- Using emotional intelligence at work
- Transforming fear and negativity and reactiveness
- Becoming a more proactive, responsible and self-aware person
- Vital Communication Skills
- Common communication mistakes
- Different styles of communication
- Communicating with confidence
- Learning to be more assertive
- Win-win conflict resolution
- The most effective way to say no
- Understanding and using body language
- Understanding gender differences in communication
- Overcome biases and discomfort associated with exercising power
- Understanding different personality types and how to deal with them
- How to create an effective working relationship with any kind of boss
- Best practices for delivering positive feedback
- Continuing professional development .
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!