|T005||November 6, 2022 - November 10, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|T005||February 12, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|T005||May 7, 2023 - May 11, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|T005||August 6, 2023 - August 10, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- This course aims to provide a solid introduction to the principles of air conditioning and refrigeration. The course will provide a basic understanding of the types of air conditioning systems, applications and operating principles including both refrigeration and chilled water systems as well as basic ventilation needs and equipment
- Participants will learn the requirements for safe installation, pressure testing, charging and leak testing of refrigeration systems using fluorinated gases.
- The course will cover both installation and commissioning with the final section considering the maintenance requirements for refrigeration and water-based systems, including scheduling, record-keeping and legislation.
- This course focuses on all aspects of system design, from initial site survey to completion.
- Those new to the industry with little or no previous knowledge of air conditioning & refrigeration (AC-R) systems
- Engineers / Technicians entering the installation and commissioning sectors, as well as engineers / Technicians wishing to build on their existing knowledge of AC-R systems .
- Installation/maintenance engineers / Technicians and potential design/project engineers .
- Introduction and course overview.
- Basic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning equipment and human comfort
- Basics of heat transfer relating to AC-R
- Temperature and humidity – measurement and perception
- Basic introduction to heat gains and losses in buildings
- Comfort and precision air conditioning systems, their uses and the various types
- Properties of air and water vapour
- Chilled water in air conditioning
- Introduction to the various types of ventilation systems
- AC-R fundamentals including the vapour compression cycle, how it works and the critical components
- Other key components
- Modern refrigerants
- Analysis of an AC-R circuit using gauges and thermometers
- Pressure enthalpy charts, how to plot the refrigeration cycle and what it means
- Introduction to psychrometrics and its use in determining the properties and condition of the air
- Air conditioning, Installation, Commission & Maintenance
- Installation of AC systems
- Health and safety requirements
- Regulations affecting installation
- Site requirements
- Pipework and duct sizing and design for refrigeration and chilled water
- Pipe installation
- Methods of jointing and fitting including brazing pipework
- Practical installation and system testing
- System commissioning
- Commissioning a refrigeration-based system
- Commissioning a water-based system
- Measuring and balancing air flows in ducts and free-flow units
- Refrigeration and chilled water systems
- Measuring and balancing water systems
- Correct system operation
- Maintenance Science and Technology
- Protective Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Productive Maintenance
- Repairs and Corrective Maintenance
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Goals of TPM
- Components of TPM
- Design Principles
- Health and safety as it affects the designer
- Environmental considerations and regulations, including climate change issues
- Building regulations
- Site survey requirements
- Load calculations for cooling and heating, heat gains and losses
- Design considerations and aspects of system selection
- Pipework design for refrigeration and water systems
- Chilled water systems
- Ductwork systems and design requirements
- Sound and vibration considerations
- Electrics – Controls
- The impact of design and equipment selection on system efficiency
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!