|T009||December 4, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|T009||March 5, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 5000||
|T009||June 4, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
|T009||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
The participant will be able to evaluate the current production system of a well for efficiency, recognize and correct problems with equipment and operating procedures and design the most effective system for a producing well. electrical submersible pumps and sucker rod pumps lift System applications, design, installation, optimization & troubleshooting.
Engineers and field technicians who are responsible for the selection, operation and maintenance of ESP systems.
- Artificial lift
- Well and Reservoir Inflow Performance
- Vertical Flow Performance
- Outflow Performance & Multiphase Flow
- Outflow Performance Prediction
- Deliverability vs Injection-Depth
- Water cut Effect
- Wellhead Pressure
- Artificial Lift Methods
- Electrical submersible pumps principle
- Operation principle and performance
- Surface and Subsurface Equipments
- Advantage & Limitations
- Continuous Flow Unloading Sequence
- Sucker rod pumps
- Operation and characteristics of sucker rod
- Running tools
- Pulling tools
- Design and Installation
- Operation and Optimization
- Monitor lift performance
- Conduct well test and optimize artificial lifting on production wells.
- Well software model for production wells using Prosper.
- Evaluate gas lift problems and remediation.
- Perform design for gas lift valve arrangement on newly drilled wells.
- Well performance
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
0% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!