|PM001||October 2, 2022 - October 6, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|PM001||January 1, 2023 - January 5, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|PM001||April 2, 2023 - April 6, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|PM001||July 2, 2023 - July 6, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
- Course attendees will understand:
- The Project Management Foundation Stones
- The importance of the Team Approach to delivering projects
- The importance of knowing your outcome before you start a project and how to define the outcome
- The importance of planning and how to manage the 7-Step Planning Process
- How to organise to the plan and how to build the project team
- How to establish and use a Project Board
- The importance of gaining commitment
- The importance of and how to take massive action
- How to keep the team focused on the delivery goal
- How to set up and operate the disciplines required to monitor and control projects
- Newly appointed Project Managers who want to have a better understanding of what it takes to be a Project Manager early on in their career
- Project Support Office consultants who will be supporting Project Managers
- Project Directors and other potential members of Project Boards
- Others who wish to have a better understanding of Project Management
- Introduction to Projects :
- What is a Project ?
- What is the criteria for a successful Project ?
- What does Project Management mean ?
- What does a Project Manager have to do to become a master at Project Management ?
- What are the 8 Habits of Project Managers ?
- What are the Project Management Foundation stones ?
- The Team Approach to Running Projects :
- What is the Team Approach and why does it work ?
- What makes a great team ?
- Selecting and motivating team members
- Know Your Outcome :
- Importance of knowing your outcome
- Methods for defining the outcome
- Handling unknowns
- Documenting the outcome
- Defining the Acceptance Criteria
- Getting agreement
- Baselining and controlling the Requirement
- Managing ‘scope creep’
- Planning the Achievement :
- The Importance of Planning
- Planning issues and how to handle them
- What makes a great plan
- Multiple ways to use the plan
- Criteria to be used for Planning
- Planning with the team
- The 7-Step Planning Process
- Maintaining the plan
- Organising for Success :
- Organising to the plan
- Organising and using a Project Board
- The ‘Management Trio’
- The Project Support Office
- Quality Management
- Delivering benefits
- Gaining and Maintaining Commitment :
- Commitment vs. Involvement
- The Importance of Commitment
- What made the difference
- How to gain Commitment ?
- How to maintain Commitment ?
- Taking Massive Action and Staying Focused :
- Action does not equal achievement
- Knowledge is not power
- Hiving off great ideas
- Keeping the project Team focussed
- How to be responsive to the customer and stay focussed ?
- Monitoring and Controlling Achievement :
- How to monitor and control achievement ?
- Disciplines that assist in ensuring Project Success ?
- Establishing and Operating Project Monitoring and Control ?
- Identifying and controlling risks ?
- Establishing and operating a Change Control process ?
- Setting up and maintaining a Visibility Room ?
- The Secret Habit
- The final foundation stone in Project Management
- Course assesment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!