|PM002||October 30, 2022 - November 3, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|PM002||February 5, 2023 - February 9, 2023||London||$ 3500||
|PM002||April 30, 2023 - May 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|PM002||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
- Upon Completion of The course, Participants will be able to:
- Providing with relevant legal and practical framework applicable to Project claims and their resolution.
- Develop systems to reduce the frequency of contractual disputes
- Resolve such contractual disputes as do occur in an efficient fashion
- Manage contracts and projects from the pre-contract, during the performance of the contract and through to the post-contract stage in accordance with best practices
- Enhance profitability, not only by increasing money coming ‘in’ from contracts, but also by preventing unnecessary sums going out’ in operational disputes
- Understanding of necessary contractual and legal knowledge
- Understanding of and application of different types of agreements
- Increased commercial awareness needed to enhance smooth running of contracts
- Increased ability to manage contracts with a view to reducing claims and conflict
- Ability to identify and mitigate risk factors and associated commercial and programme implications
- Understanding of the importance of good record keeping and service of contractual notices
- Increased understanding of commercial liabilities resulting from schedule changes and variations
- Ability to analyse, negotiate and implement the most appropriate method of resolving disputes preventing escalation by early identification
- Contract Administrators
- Contracting Unit Supervisors
- Project Engineers & Senior Project Engineers
- Project Managers
- Claims Managers and Business Audit Officers
- Risk Managers
- Contractors & subcontractors
- Contract Strategists
- Staff who are new to their roles, or experienced staff looking for a refresher programme
- Introduction to projects
- What is a project?
- Benefits of project management
- Why some projects fail?
- The 5 principles of project management
- Using a project management ‘approach’
- Roles in project management
- Building the project management team
- Standard forms of contract
- Amendments to standard forms
- Non-standard conditions of contract
- Appropriate claims for differing procurement routes
- Allocation of risks
- The FIDIC Red Book
- Claims: (Introduction, definition & types )
- Cost of preparing the claim
- Quantum merit claims
- Keeping good records
- Supporting evidence
- Global claims
- Acceleration claims Employer’s claims
- The claim document
- Settling the claim
- Interim payment
- Common law damages claims
- Additional cost claims
- Variations / change orders
- Prolongation claims
- Claims categories
- Claims arising from documentation:
- Covering letter
- Letters of intent …etc.
- Claims arising out of the execution of the works:
- Subsoil Conditions
- Methods Of Working
- Variation Orders
- Claims concerning time:
- Delays & Extension Of Time
- Disruptive Effect Of Varying The Works
- Claims concerning payment provisions:
- Valuation Of Varied Work
- Claims arising from default, termination etc.:
- liquidated damages
- War clauses
- Excusable Delays / Compensable delays / Non-compensable Delays /Compensation / Damages
- Evaluation of claims
- Negotiation & tactics
- Avoid ability: Are claims avoidable?
- Resolution of disputes
- Role Playing
- Course assesment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!