|ML008||November 13, 2022 - November 17, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML008||February 5, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Basel||$ 5000||
|ML008||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|ML008||August 13, 2023 - August 17, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- Upon Completion of the Course, Participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of career development and succession planning.
- Distinguish succession planning and management from replacement planning, talent management, and human capital management.
- Compare traditional and career planning-oriented HR focus.
- Explain employee and employer career development roles.
- Examine innovative corporate career development initiatives.
- Close the developmental gap by operating and evaluating a succession planning and management program.
- Set life and career goals
- Create personal development plans
- Take ownership of their own development
- Assess all the relevant information and make plans accordingly
- Plan adaptation of competencies to meet changing business needs
- Prepare individual development plans.
- Understand how career development and succession planning can foster employee commitment.
- understand tools and approaches available for career and skills development
- Manage career choices.
Those involved in designing, setting up or controlling career development systems; also, line managers who are involved in, or accountable for, the career development of their staff.
|· Putting People First :
· The Basics of Career Management and Succession Planning and Management :
· Promoting a Development Culture
· Identifying High Potentials
· Career Development: Tools and Methodologies
· Define career goals
· Developing Internal Successors
- Focus on the Environment
- Understand the changing world of work
- What does the future job market hold?
- Achieve career resilience
- Focus on the Organization
- Gain a clearer insight of the corporate world
- Understand the changing workplace
- Determine the organization’s strategy
- Establish the organization’s competency requirements
- Plot potential career paths
- What is a jobless company?
- Manage your career
- Create a strategic career plan
- Create a life plan, development plan, performance plan, marketing plan
- Course assesment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
0% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!