|HR003||December 4, 2022 - December 8, 2022||Basel||$ 3500||
|HR003||March 5, 2023 - March 9, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|HR003||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Online||$ 3500||
|HR003||June 4, 2023 - June 8, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- Consider a number of strategic models for manpower planning.
- Master and be able to use methods to explore predictive trends.
- Be able to convert predictive data into a monetary value .
- Re-energise interviewing, appraisal processes and systems .
- Create a methodology to present business information effectively
- Be aware of organisational measurement tools and those that can be applied to individuals .
- Develop business techniques in order to manage the manpower planning process .
- Discuss a number of clearly worked examples from the world of International Business for your reference and use back at work .
- Plan and implement action plans for self and individuals/managers involved in the Manpower Planning process .
- Be able to draw a business process map .
- Manpower planning managers/supervisors .
- personnel who are involved in manpower planning .
- Succession/Emergency Planners .
- Anyone who is specifically interested in maximising the Human Resource, especially professionals who are seeking. to improve efficiency in manpower planning .
- Managers who are interested in succession planning and improving resource management .
- Facilitators who operate across the business functions .
- Introduction and course overview.
- Understanding the new HRM model and how it fits into the Strategic context:
- Human resource Management – the three component parts: Data Collection, Analysis and forecasting and Succession planning.
- How the new 8 step strategic planning model works and its relevance to HRM.
- The challenges for HRM as organisations mature .
- Translating the strategy into achievable action –how to get commitment to action ?
- Manpower planning into action :
- Getting to grips with all the element HR can measure as part of manpower (HRM) planning.
- How to use correlations to identify key trends use of Pearson’s Moment Correlation .
- How to translate data into trend graphs .
- Delivering Manpower supply –identifying who the weakest link is likely to be
- Three key processes to enhance the value of your staff :
- How manpower supply can be enhanced –Recruitment and new selection methods
- How to improve development skills and capabilities of new employees and upgrade existing employees
- Performance Appraisal –correctly used –the king of performance tools
- How to manage divestment – practical strategies
- The value of process re –engineering for HR .
- Succession planning:
- Three different approaches to succession planning .
- How to design a succession model to achieve the RIGHT model
- What competencies are needed –there are five different approaches –what’s right for you?
- The value of benchmarking and where to bench mark.
- Delivering your plan:
- Practical review of progress
- Likely action for returning to work
- Measuring success
- Course assessment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!