|PR004||October 9, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Roma||$ 3500||
|PR004||January 8, 2023 - January 12, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|PR004||April 9, 2023 - April 13, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|PR004||July 9, 2023 - July 13, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- The course looks at variety of corporate communications tools and models before examining in details the potential value and role of key stakeholders in the corporate affairs/PR process.
- It looks at approaches that will permeate the whole organization as well as the specialist disciplines within PR and communications. Firmly establishing the place of PR in the company, the course looks at the contributions that can be measured.
- Participants will pull together all of the course content into an action plan which can be discussed with top management.
- Public Relations professionals .
- Other key personnel in the organization whose work involves contact and interaction with internal/external public .
- Also beneficial to personnel who wish to learn how to use communication more effectively – possibly in the areas of personnel, marketing, sales, training and administration .
- Introduction and Welcome: The Power of Communication
- Course coursed, design and options
- Opening exercise: Goal setting
- Corporate Affairs and Public Affairs approaches
- Corporate identity and image
- Corporate communications overview and strategy
- External reputation management Communication as a change agent
- Communication as goal for all managers
- From the Inside Out: Crafting Consistent Messages
- Internal communications
- Family and friends as Stakeholder
- Measuring emotional capital
- Communications channels mapping and monitoring
- Setting internal communications goals
- New media for rapid interaction
- Champions, opinion formers and incentivisation
- The place of the company magazine/newsletter
- The multinational internal communications course
- Commitment from internal decision makers
- Risks and Threats: Their Identification and Management
- Single issue politics
- Special interest groups
- Whistleblowers and the rules of disclosure
- External opinion formers
- Cause related PR and core values
- Campaigns, their design and planning
- A crisis management toolkit
- Stakeholder interest inventories
- Opinion former networks
- Corporate Affair/PR in the Corporate Mix
- PR in the communications mix
- PR in the marketing mix
- Direct response PR
- Financial PR
- PR and strategy
- Brand PR
- Persuasion measurement techniques
- Integrating PR/Communications and marketing plans
- The art of leveraging
- Corporate affairs and customer relations
- Powerful and Persuasive Action Planning
- Measurement of performance: bottom line impact
- Translating strategy to tactics
- Horizons for PR and corporate affairs development
- Tools and Techniques summary: a tactical inventory
- Recruiting allies: a networking approach
- Justifying the plan and convincing top management
- Making the most of other disciplines to maximize results
- Individual and group consultancy
- Further sources of help and information
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!