|PR005||November 6, 2022 - November 10, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|PR005||February 12, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|PR005||May 7, 2023 - May 11, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|PR005||August 6, 2023 - August 10, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- Upon Completion of The course, Participants will be able to:
- Examine the role of Communications/PR in the 21st Century Organisation
- Explore the range of communications techniques and tools available
- Learn how to write a clear PR/Communications brief
- Plan communications activity to meet client need
- Learn how to develop an electronic PR/Communications Centre
- Develop crisis media management techniques
- Develop media interview techniques
- Develop personal communications effectiveness
- PR and Communications practitioners who want to update their skills
- Newcomers to PR/Communications
- HR professionals who have communications roles
- Managers who want to add high-level communications skills to their personal portfolios
- Public relations professionals and managers who need to have an overview of modern practice, to broaden their knowledge and add to their existing skills.
- Marketing managers and marketing professionals who are required to understand social media and the challenges of current-day public relations .
- The 21st Century Communicator
- The role of Communications PR in the organisation
- The range of media and channels
- A problem-solving approach to PR
- Personal goal-setting for the course
- From theory to successful practice
- Communications models: implications for practice
- Psychological themes and construction in practice
- The art of influence and persuasion
- Ethics and communications
- Organisational transparency and communications
- Taking and interpreting communication briefs
- The Medium is the Message
- Managing stakeholder relations
- Managing government relations
- Choosing channels – matching media to tasks and stakeholders
- Writing and editing a newsletter, newspaper or magazine
- Writing for the web
- Organising events and exhibitions
- Management x Communication
- Improving the power of communications in the organisation
- Measuring communications effectiveness
- Using measurement to improve performance
- Crisis communication
- Reputational management
- Putting it all together
- Planning your career and personal development
- Impacting positively on your managers
- Managing up and increasing your personal visibility
- Networking and effectiveness
- Team working and your personal effectiveness
- Time management and work planning
- Summary and Conclusion
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!