|PR006||December 11, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|PR006||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|PR006||March 12, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|PR006||June 11, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Develop PR strategy plans.
- Communicate your strategy to senior management.
- Build an online media campaign.
- Create social media objectives.
- Understand the impact of social media.
- Communicate change internally.
- Effectively present your PR campaign Effectively evaluate the results of your PR campaign.
- This highly practical and interactive course is designed for public relations officers and senior public relations officers seeking to gain an understanding of how to think more strategically and aiming to create high impact public relations strategies and marketing managers, marketing professionals and all those involved in the decision making process of organisational marketing communications and media.
- Mid and senior level officers who are required to master the skills of effective Public Relations Management in their departments or divisions . This includes Directors General, Directors, and Heads of Sections .
- Introduction and course overview.
- Preparing a dynamic PR strategy :
- Establishing your key message .
- Identifying aims and objectives .
- Balancing internal and external public relations.
- Budgeting for your campaign and delivering value for money.
- How to get your board of directors and senior management involved.
- Social Media and Online Public Relations :
- Creating social media objectives.
- Advantages and disadvantages of using social media campaigns, challenges and opportunities.
- Building a coordinated online campaign.
- Future trends in social media.
- Making Decisions In Uncertainty :
- Is it possible to plan for a crisis?
- Evaluating risk, now and for the future.
- Balancing risk with creativity.
- The skill of making decisions under duress.
- The immediate impact of social media.
- Reputation management – Making positive press from bad news .
- Internal Communications :
- The importance of effective internal communications for a PR campaign.
- Types of Internal Communication.
- Communication of change.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a PR campaign :
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of your campaign.
- Target group awareness and changes in public opinion.
- The future of PR evaluation .
- Presenting your results – Preparing and presenting.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!