|PR007||October 2, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|PR007||January 15, 2023 - January 19, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|PR007||April 16, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Berlin||$ 3500||
|PR007||July 16, 2023 - July 20, 2023||Bangkok||$ 3500||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Develop a strategy to build a more proactive, customer centric organisation.
- Create and shape the organisation’s brand promise.
- Define customer service excellence – identifying your customers’ values.
- Understand how to measure and monitor the customer service experience to support improvements in line with your strategy.
- Understand the barriers to delivering a superior customer service at all customer ‘touch points’ within your organisation.
- Understand how to measure customer service culture within an organisation.
- Develop a proactive, motivated and empowered customer facing team.
- Develop internal processes that support your organisation’s service commitment to the customer through the use of diagnostic tools.
- Implement the customer service strategy – making change happen.
Customer Service Professionals who are responsible for developing, positioning and designing the customer service strategy to meet the needs of their customers whilst developing a consistent standard of customer service excellence that reflects the organisation’s brand.
- Introduction and Course overview.
- What do You Want Your Customer to Experience?
- What is your current strategy?
- What is your current customer service experience?
- How does the ‘customer experience’ align with business goals?
- Understanding the impact of the experience on customer retention and loyalty
- Developing a Customer-centric Culture
- Customers are really everything
- What do your customers really want from your organisation? – Why?
- How to meet customer expectations – a shift of paradigm for the workforce
- Top down, bottom up commitment to the customer
- How to Measure Strategic Success – Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- What does the organisation offer the customer? – Do we deliver?
- What do your competitors do? – Better or differently?
- What does the ‘voice of the customer’ confirm?
- What do customers really want?
- What can the organisation do to set itself apart from and above the competition?
- Setting agreed customer service standards that deliver the levels and measures
- Ensuring customer retention through excellence in service
- Developing the processes that nurture customer brand loyalty
- Recording and monitoring customer service issues
- Putting in place processes to resolve customer dissatisfaction
- Devising a Strategy to Respond to the Voice of the Customer
- Listen, act and deliver on customer needs
- Re-evaluate and realign the customer experience in line with demand
- Using experience to reshape the ‘customer experience’
- Ensuring consistency at every customer ‘touch point’
- Leading and motivating others to deliver superior service levels
- A Whole New Branded Experience – ‘CRITIQUE’
- Using customer-centric diagnostic tools to evaluate trends, perceptions and opportunities for performance improvement
- Devising a new strategy to meet customer, shareholder and stakeholder demands and expectations
- Identifying ‘next steps’ to implementing change
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!