|T011||November 6, 2022 - November 17, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|T011||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|T011||May 21, 2023 - May 25, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|T011||August 20, 2023 - August 24, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- At the end of course participants will be :
- Aware of correct spill response methods and techniques
- Identify spill site hazards and assess the risks
- Understand how to deal with the media
- Able to interpret Chemical spill characteristics and how best to respond to them
- Able to react to an initial spill event
- Able to utilize all available resources
- Able to identify response limitations
- Identify priorities for protection from spills
- This course designed for those staff responding to the incident that are responsible for the immediate stop of leakage, communicating with the port authorities, implementing the first but critical actions for pollution combating and operating all available means for the collection of oil on deck and in other areas of the vessel or installation. Officers, ships’ crews and technical personnel working in oil handling facilities can obtain through their training, knowledge and skills that can assist in a prompt response during an emergency but also to the prevention of a larger spill and the minimization of the environmental impacts.
- Ideal for operational staff from ports , harbours, oil handling facilities, local authorities and environmental agencies who are inexperienced in oil spill response
- Any member of staff who may form part of a tactical oil spill response effort
- Managers and supervisors requiring good basic knowledge of Chemical spill equipment, including PPE. Learn what it looks like, how it is deployed and see first-hand the Health and Safety issues to consider in a spill response situation
- Introduction and course overview.
- Basics of Chemical spill:
- Overview of Chemical spill
- Chemical spill behaviour and its effect on environment
- Spill Assessment .
- Tools & Techniques for Containment, Diverting and Recovery of Chemical spill .
- Equipment Maintenance .
- In-Situ Burning .
- Dispersant Application and Response Considerations .
- Shoreline Assessment and Cleanup .
- Transfer/Storage & Disposal
- Site Safety .
- Mechanical Containment & Recovery .
- Waste Management .
- Oil Sampling & Evidence Gathering .
- Wildlife Response and Habitat Presentation .
- Computer Tools (Trajectory models, GIS, etc.) .
- Documentation .
- Practical Response Exercises.
- Spill Response :
- Chemical Properties .
- Physical Properties .
- Oil Groups .
- Toxicity and Persistence .
- Fate and Behaviour of Spills on Land .
- Soils and surface permeability .
- Topography and Vegetation .
- Groundwater .
- Health and Safety .
- First Responder Safety .
- Public Health & Safety .
- Sampling & Monitoring .
- Contingency planning and response Containment and recovery equipment and technologies .
- Containment and Recovery Strategies and Tactics on Land .
- Surface Tactics – Subsurface Tactics .
- Inland Waterways .
- Cleanup and Spill Response Equipment .
- Cleanup Goals and Endpoints .
- Tactics and Techniques .
- Waste Handling and Disposal .
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!