|L005||November 6, 2022 - November 10, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|L005||February 12, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|L005||May 7, 2023 - May 11, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|L005||August 6, 2023 - August 10, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- To provide delegates with an understanding of the law and practice of the risks inherent in the formation and management of contracts.
- Thorough analysis of key contract provisions, provide instruction on how to manage contract risk effectively.
- To identify essential contract clauses and understand the specific terms and conditions.
- Provide you with the ability to negotiate an effective contract to protect your corporation’s interests.
- Identify where things can go wrong, and learn how to avoid problems, or mitigate their effects through well drafted contracts and good management.
- Understand how to avoid disputes but be prepared to deal with them if they arise.
- Marketing and sales staff.
- Management Professionals.
- Other employees in corporate or governmental organisations who have a responsibility for drafting, negotiating, or approving contracts.
- Professionals such as legal and financial staff.
- How Contracts are Created :
- Quantifying risks
- The benefits of understanding contracts
- The pitfalls of getting it wrong
- Controlling the contract process
- Understanding the deal
- Controlling the negotiation
- Contract Formation
- Offer and Acceptance
- Battle of the forms
- Consideration and Intention
- Does a contract have to be written?
- Pre-contractual issues and documents
- Due diligence, permits, and financial stability
- When are you committed?
- Controlling the Contracting Process
- Auctions, Bids and Tenders
- Invitations to Tender and Treat
- Heads of Terms and Letters of Intent
- Bonds and Guarantees
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Form of Agreement
- Contractual structures
- Incorporating standard terms of business
- Informal Contracts
- Letters of Comfort
- Subcontracts and Warranties
- Key Contract Clauses:
- Pre-contracts and post contract “qualification phrases”
- Subject to contract
- “Without prejudice”
- Subject to client comment
- Securing Payment
- Payment Obligations
- Non payment remedies
- Letters of credit
- Delivery, Ownership and Risk
- Time and place of delivery
- Late and failed delivery
- Damage in transit
- Ownership and Acceptance
- Transfer of title and risk
- Retention of title
- Time of the essence
- Liquidated Damages
- When Things Go Wrong :
- Contract Liability
- Managing Liability
- Limits of liability
- Insurance and Indemnities
- Product Liability
- How a claim is brought in contract
- How a claim is brought in negligence
- Practical Risks
- Frustration of a contract
- Force majeure
- Notices and Service
- Entire Agreement & Waiver
- Interpretation and Signing
- Authority to sign a contract
- Power of Attorney
- When do contracts end?
- Disputes and Compliance
- Choice of Law
- Choice of dispute resolution
- Negotiated settlement
- Mediation, adjudication, and experts
- Settlement Issues
- Enforcement of judgements and awards
- The Importance of Business Integrity
- Money laundering
- Competition law
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!