|L006||December 11, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|L006||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|L006||March 12, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|L006||June 11, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Be more effective in contract management activities
- Select appropriate type and form of contracts for different situations
- Anticipate problems and manage risks
- Integrate contract management with contract needs
- Understand the best means of handling disputes and performance issues
- Establish terms and conditions for different situations
- Have the latest advances in contract selection and management
- This course is suitable for personnel from all industrial fields and different purchasing methods :
- Introduction and course overview.
- The Basis of Contracting
- Principles of Good Contracting
- Why do we use contracts?
- Key steps in the creation of a Contract
- Essential elements of a valid Contract
- Overview of Tendering & Contract Award Process
- Advantages of tendering and some pitfalls to avoid
- Distinguishing price and values
- Other Types of Obligation Documents
- Bonds and guarantees
- Letters of intent and award – are they contractual?
- Letters of Comfort – Do they mean anything?
- Side letters – why they can be dangerous
- When to Obtain Legal Advice
- Law of Agency
- Authority to sign contracts
- Organizing strategies for Contract Management
- Defining Contract Management Responsibilities
- Basic contract planning
- Communication and managing expectations
- Sources of Information Including the Internet
- Contract Administration Technology Tools
- Preparing for Effective Contract Administration:
- Contracting methods available
- Selecting the best contract type
- Contractor or supplier pre-qualification
- Risks and selecting the right contract structure
- Assessing and allocating risk
- Identifying Risk
- Apportioning Risk
- Incorporating Risk Assessment and Management
- Selecting types of contract
- Traditional – lump sum, schedule of rates, reimbursable etc
- Warranty Management
- Managing Change within a Contract
- Understanding change
- Changes to the contract documents
- Variations in scope
- Increases and decreases
- Change in timing
- Change in method of working
- Managing change
- Risks of uncontrolled change
- Developing Contract Terms and Conditions
- Finding Contract Templates
- Using standard form documents
- Modifying standard forms
- Drafting special conditions
- Issues for subcontracts
- Resolution of Disputes
- Eliminating sources of Contract disputes
- Errors and omissions
- Anticipating and avoiding Conflicts
- Dealing with Unknowns
- Tracking Changes
- Managing Expectations
- Resolving disputes
- Stage processes
- The need for compromise
- Negotiation techniques
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Expert determination
- Early neutral evaluation
- Med/Arb and Arb/Med
- Pendulum Arbitration
- Dispute Review Board and similar arrangements
- ISO 9000 and contract review.
- Case studies.
- Contract Management Review and Summary
- Course assesment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!