|T013||October 23, 2022 - October 27, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|T013||January 22, 2023 - January 26, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|T013||April 9, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Madrid||$ 5000||
|T013||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
- At the end of course participants will be :
- To acquire an understanding and an appreciation for engineering professionalism and ethics.
- To provide experience in project control and provide practice in the use of scheduling software package commonly used in the construction industry.
- To acquaint the participants with the contractual relationships in construction and in the various roles engineers play in contract administration.
- To provide an opportunity for the student to identify a topic of his/her own choosing (contingent on the instructor’s approval) in the field of construction management, research the subject, perform engineering analysis, and document the findings.
- Manage the various activities necessary for the completion of a construction project.
- Demonstrate a commitment to good ethical practice in project management.
All the site management engineers and the supervision engineers should attend this course. At the end of the course all the participants will get the ability to manage control and supervise the construction site.
- Introduction and course overview.
- Introduction to Construction Management
- A History of Construction
- Construction Management Defined
- Characteristics of a Good Construction Manager
- How to get the Work
- The Construction Contract
- The Design Process
- The Construction Process
- Ways to Measure Project Success
- Scheduling :
- Scheduling Principles
- Scheduling Methods
- Job Site Management
- Estimating Project Costs
- Characteristics of a Good Estimator
- Coordinating the Construction Details
- When Things Go Wrong
- Job Site Management Techniques
- Subcontractor Coordination
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Factors Affecting Project Performance
- Monitoring Project Performance
- Documents and Forms
- Change Order Management
- Sources of Change Orders
- Mitigating Change Orders
- Managing Quality and Safety
- The Economics of Quality and Safety
- Measurement in Residential Construction Estimation
- Estimates in the Residential Construction Industry
- Principles of Measurement for Estimating
- Measuring Excavation and Site Work
- Measuring Concrete Work
- Measuring Carpentry Work
- Measuring Masonry and Finishes
- Pricing and Residential Construction Estimation
- Estimating Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical Work
- Pricing General Expenses
- Pricing Labour and Equipment
- Pricing Subcontractors’ Work
- Preparing a Bill of Materials
- Pricing Equipment
- Managing Subcontractor Pricing Procedures
- Estimation Summaries and Bids
- Estimates for Remodeling Work
- Improving Construction Quality and Production
- Implement a Quality-management System, Project-quality Plan and a Quality-improvement Process on a Construction Project
- Monitor and Control Cost and Production of Construction Work Activities and Implement Productivity Improvements.
- Quality control of construction of super structure.
- Supervision of non-structural elements connected to the structural system.
- Construction equipments in substructure.
- Developing the skills of supervision
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
0% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!