|OG003||December 4, 2022 - December 8, 2022||Basel||$ 3500||
|OG003||March 5, 2023 - March 9, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|OG003||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|OG003||June 4, 2023 - June 8, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Gain solid understanding of the corrosion process both internally and externally
- Address forms of corrosion and failure mechanisms.
- Identify the six corrosion control techniques
- Elaborate on inspection, monitoring, prediction and testing protocols to ensure full understanding of the corrosion damage mechanism and mitigation measures
- Develop and improve skills to develop corrosion control schemes and implementation plans
- Explore innovative control techniques with particular focus to problematic areas
- Have an insight to Downhole flow assurance problems and control techniques (Chemical, Mechanical, Process & Design)
- Discuss corrosion management realities.
- Have an expert views to Non-metallic materials application in the Oil and Gas industries
Corrosion Control Engineers & Personnel, Process Engineers, Metallurgists, Inspection Personnel, Mechanical Engineers, Material Selection Personnel, Plant Contractors, Operations Engineers, Team Leaders & Supervisors, Maintenance Supervisors, Senior Plant Supervisors, Mechanical Engineers, Corrosion Control & Monitoring Systems Personnel, Oil and Gas Production Facilities Personnel, Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Technicians and Supervisors, New Petroleum Engineers, Asset Management Personnel, Design & Construction Engineers, Team Leaders & Coordinators, Construction Coordinators, Maintenance Engineers, Technologists, Maintenance Team Leaders & Engineers, Personnel who are / will be responsible for detecting, inspecting, monitoring, controlling corrosion in oil and gas piping, pipelines used in production operations and Personnel responsible for metallurgy, corrosion or the prevention of failures in plant and equipment
- Corrosion impact in oil and gas production systems
- Main issues of Corrosion in production systems
- Corrosion Principles
- Aqueous Corrosion
- High Temperature Oxidation
- High Temperature Corrosion
- Corrosion Kinetics
- Galvanic Corrosion
- Galvanic Corrosion Case Study
- Corrosion Classification
- General or Uniform Corrosion: Atmospheric, Galvanic, Stray-current corrosion
- Localized Corrosion: Pitting, Galvanic and Microbiological
- Mechanical Assisted Degradation: Erosion-corrosion, Corrosion Fatigue
- Environmentally Induced Cracking:
- Stress-corrosion Cracking .
- Hydrogen-induced Cracking.
- Sulfide Stress Cracking and Stress Oriented Hydrogen Induced Cracking
- CO2 and H2S Corrosion
- Corrosion Prediction
- Corrosion Monitoring and Inspection
- Corrosion Inhibition Guidelines
- Corrosion Inhibition Fundamental
- Corrosion Inhibitor Selection
- System Design
- Protocol test selection
- Methods of Inhibitor Application
- Quality Control
- Material Selection
- Material selection guidelines
- Typical material used for downhole
- Low alloy steel
- Corrosion Resistant Alloy (CRA)
- Guidelines for downhole tubular material selection
- CRA, GRE and Carbon steel Comparison: cost, advantages and limitation
- Calculation of erosion rate
- Velocity limit for avoiding erosion
- Erosion by non-corrosive fluids through liquid droplet impact
- Erosion by non-corrosive fluids carrying solid particles
- Corrosion – erosion management
- Erosion – corrosion in absence of solids
- Erosion – corrosion in a solid containing corrosive medium
- Erosion Flow chart
- Pipeline External Corrosion
- Types of external corrosion on pipeline
- External protection
- Risk Based inspection
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Current Corrosion Monitoring Procedures
- Non Destructive Testing
- Behaviour of Metals in different environments
- Case study illustration
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!