|OG004||October 9, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Roma||$ 3500||
|OG004||January 8, 2023 - January 12, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|OG004||April 9, 2023 - April 13, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|OG004||July 9, 2023 - July 13, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- Participants will learn:
- How representative samples are collected using automatic and manual methods.
- About the test methods available for obtaining the data necessary to determine quantity for custody transfer purposes and conformance to expected quality .
- How to evaluate the commodity for assessing handling and processing characteristics, especially opportunity crude oil.
- The challenges facing refiners and analysts as crude oil streams become heavier, and higher in sulfur and acid content.
- Laboratory technicians and chemists responsible for the analysis of crude oil samples for quantity and quality purposes .
- Refinery personnel responsible for evaluating crude oil to determine their processing characteristics .
- Operating (field) personnel responsible for collecting samples will also benefit from a better understanding of how test results are directly dependent on proper sample collection and handling .
- Traders and buyers involved in sale, purchase, or exchanges of crude oil.
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Introduction to crude oil testing .
- Definitions and Terms .
- Crude oil Routine Test :
- APT gravity .
- water cut .
- BS &W.
- Asphalt content .
- wax content .
- Viscosity & Yield point .
- salt content .
- Crude oil Assay .
- Waxy crude oil testing equipments :
- Pour & cloud point test .
- Wax crystallization temperature equipment .
- Pipe loop test .
- Rheology test .
- Wax deposition test .
- Heavy crude oil testing equipments :
- Asphalt /Resins ratio .
- Asphalt deposition test .
- GLC test .
- Viscosity –temperature curve .
- Quality Variations and Their Causes .
- The Complexities of Crude Oil Composition.
- Sampling Protocols .
- Sampling Containers and Sample Integrity .
- Inspection Analysis (Cursory Assay) .
- Comprehensive Analysis (Full Assay)
- Basics of Crude Oil Processing Evaluation .
- ASTHMA Crude Oil Inter laboratory Crosscheck Program
- (Properties, Test Methods Order, Reporting Requirements) .
- Other Important Crude Oil Properties .
- Future Needs in Crude Oil Characterization .
- Challenges Presented to the Analyst by Heavier, Higher Sulfur Feedstock and Opportunity Crude Oils .
- Future analytical Test Method Requirements.
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!