|OG005||November 6, 2022 - November 10, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|OG005||February 12, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|OG005||May 7, 2023 - May 11, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|OG005||August 6, 2023 - August 10, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- The aim to provide the first hand information to participants on optimal crude oil processing
- Learn operational complex trouble shooting for crude oil processing
- How to identify the operational problems
- How to solve these problems with minimum operating cost
- All who work in crude oil processing system such as :
- Process controllers
- Process engineers
- Chemical engineers
- Operators and technicians
- Course overview.
- Introduction to process operations
- Basic operations
- Operation theory
- Main components of the process
- Oil & gas Separation process
- Separation problems and solving
- Separator types
- Separator selection
- Separator operation and monitoring
- Crude oil treatment process
- Methods of treatment
- Chemical demusfier
- Chemical dose selection
- Desalting and dehydration
- GC operation troubleshooting
- GC Problems identification
- GC troubleshooting
- GC operation optimization
- GC monetoring
- Crude process valves
- Valve types
- Valve selection
- Prepare valve for testing
- Valve maintenance
- Crude oil flow lines
- Prepare flow line for test
- Flow line Test types
- Prepare the well for routine well test
- Control the route
- Methods of well testing
- Process control system
- Control functions
- Type of process control
- Control problems
- Control calibrations
- Control accuracy
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!