|OG006||December 11, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|OG006||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|OG006||March 12, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|OG006||June 11, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
This course is designed to familiarize technical professionals with the design and operation of gas compression equipment focusing on reciprocating, centrifugal, and screw units used in typical field compression applications. It deals with advanced operation, performance monitoring, optimization, and troubleshooting.
The course is designed for personnel involved in the design and operation of compression equipment.
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Review Safety Policy
- Compression Fundamentals
- Basic Compression Theory
- Compressor Selection and Design Consideration
- Compressor components :
- Compressor Types
- Pressure Vessel(s)
- Compressor Control
- Compressor Placement and Piping
- Compressor Start Up
- Observe and Identify Compressor
- Suction and Discharge
- Demo – Start Compressor
- Spark Plugs
- Starting Up the Compressor
- Clutch & Bypass
- Starter Heating
- Balancing Suction With Well Capacity
- Effects of Discharge Pressure
- Control Systems
- Kill Setpoints
- Reading Values
- Horsepower and Temperature Rise – Calculations and Monitoring
- Cooling Systems – Optimization and Troubleshooting
- Compressor Packaging and Environmental Considerations
- Field Operations Operation
- Change Oil & Filter
- Change Spark Plugs
- Start Compressor
- Adjust Suction Pressure
- Adjust Control Functions
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!