|OG007||October 2, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|OG007||January 15, 2023 - January 19, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|OG007||April 16, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Berlin||$ 3500||
|OG007||July 16, 2023 - July 20, 2023||Bangkok||$ 3500||
Upon Completion of The course, Participants will be able to:
- Calculate the flow gas wells in gas reservoirs
- Calculate hydrocarbons initially in place using several methods
- Assess reservoir performance with dynamic techniques
- Determine the parameters that impact well/reservoir performance over time
- Determine reservoir drive mechanisms for gas condensate reservoirs
- Apply gas field development planning principles
- The fundamentals of fluid flow in porous media
- How gas condensate reservoirs are characterized by fluid type and drive mechanisms
- Gas condensate displacement and optimizing reservoir performance
- The basics of enhanced gas condensate recovery
- How gas in place can be estimated and recovery predicted
- How to apply the material balance techniques
- How to derive the basic differential equation for radial flow in a porous medium
- How these properties affect fluid flow and the distribution of fluids in the reservoir
- How to perform basic material balance calculations for gas condensate reservoirs
- How reservoir drive mechanisms affect overall reservoir performance
- How to use fractional flow theory to calculate displacement efficiency
- How to measure and calculate gas properties at reservoir conditions
- How to calculate static pressure and condensate saturations distributions in a reservoir
- All engineers engaged in the oil and gas industry, in particular for those engineers involved with gas condensate reservoirs.
- Reservoir engineers and professionals who are familiar with reservoir engineering principles and are interested in maximizing liquid hydrocarbon recovery from gas-condensate reservoirs
- Engineers (production engineers, reservoir engineer and field engineer), and other staffs from an operating and/or service and/or consultant and/or engineering company involved in gas production operation process and engineering
- Engineers and technical personnel involving with appraisal or field development project, and/or reservoir management team intending to enhance their technical skills
- Engineers from an operating and/or service and/or consultant and/or engineering company requires improving their technical skills with high level of confidence to adapt appropriate technology to optimize the production performance and better reservoir management
- Technical, project and commercial managers, staff responsible in the production development, evaluation and field operation for gas facilities operation
Introduction and course overview.
Gas Properties :
- Gas Specific gravity .
- Gas Compressibility .
- Gas Mixture viscosity .
- Critical properties .
- Calorific value
- Pressure – temperature and volume relations .
Management of CRU :
- Management of CRU process.
- Engineering phase and start up sequence of CRU.
- Parts of CRU , function and system.
- Start – up progress monitoring ,Instrumentation and control .
- Start-up phase and start up activities of CRU.
- Gas production & outputs of CRU.
- Pre commissioning phase and commissioning stage of CRU .
- CRU Start up management.
- Optimization of condensation operation .
- Production process & Outputs of CRU.
- Troubleshooting & problem solving of CRU.
Gas Condensate Conditions :
- Phase behavior for dry , wet & condensates gas .
- Dew point conditioning .
Fuel Measurements :
- Fuel Specifications.
- Vapor pressure measurement .
- Calorific value of the fuel .
- Water content in the fuel .
- Quality control of the fuel .
- Analysis procedure of the fuel
- Codes & standard specifications of the fuel .
- Fuel storage capacity .
Fuel Volume Measurement :
- Metering system .
- Flow meter types .
- Flow meter accuracy .
- Flow meter selection .
- Volume conversion to flow rate .
- Meter proving & correction .
- Volume correction to standard condition .
Gas Condensate Process :
- Cooling system .
- Compression units .
- Compression stage .
- Compression cycles .
- Condensate recovery system in the process .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!