|P006||December 11, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|P006||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|P006||March 12, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|P006||June 11, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- Participants attending the Course will:
- Understand what logistics and supply chain management are fundamentally about .
- Appreciate that time is cash .
- See that movement to the customer is all that adds value .
- Work with all of the supply chain players pays .
- Look ‘outside of the box’ .
- Apply the 8 Rules for Effective Supply Chain Management .
- Supply, Buying, Purchase, Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain Professionals
- Those who need to develop their limited understanding about Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Those who are looking for business gains and benefits from managing their supply chains more effectively
- Introduction and course overview.
- Understanding What Logistics and the Supply Chain Are About :
- Definitions of logistics and Supply Chain management
- The interrelations and connections of Buying, Making, Moving, and Selling activities
- History and the development
- Understanding the Supply Chain dynamics
- Supply Chain Operations Reference Models (SCOR)
- The Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Key Aspects and Rules of Supply Chain Management:
- The cost/service balance
- Customer service principles
- Internal organizational structures
- Inventory principles
- Lead times throughout the supply chain
- Adding value
- Production options/changes
- Trade off opportunities
- The Benefits of Adopting a Supply Chain Approach :
- Understanding the sub functional conflicts
- Benefits within and between functions
- Taking a supply chain view of total acquisition costs
- Accepting that competitive advantage comes from the Supply Chain
- Looking at demand amplifications, and the “Forester” effect
- Appreciating the effects of uncertainty and unresponsiveness
- Seeing how we currently manage the supply chain
- Changing the way we manage the Supply Chain for greater effectiveness
- Strategic Approaches And Impacts To Supplier/Customer Relationships :
- Practical effects on lot sizes/order quantities
- Reducing costs
- Sharing developments and collaborating
- Eliminating internal and external barriers
- Interfacing versus integrating relationships
- Segmentation and product formatting
- Business strategies and the supply chain
- Supply chain planning
- Gaining competitive advantage
- Considering outsourcing
- Using postponement and consolidation logistics
- Examining demand planning
- Approaches of Quick Response (QR), Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and
- Collaborative Planning and Forecast Requirements (CPFR)
- The Lean Supply Chain
- Making Supply Chain Improvements and Implementing a Logistics/Supply Chain Management Approach :
- Manufacturing and retailer case studies
- The major lessons and key aspects from experience
- Key questions to be answered
- The changes needed with suppliers and customers
- The changes need to internal organisation and management practices
- Potential action needed
- The ‘doing nothing’ future, with ‘lessons from experience’
- Guarding against futures of higher stock levels and competition gains
- Breaking down traditional silo/closed management
- A 5 step approach to Logistics and Supplier Development
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!