|P007||October 2, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|P007||January 15, 2023 - January 19, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|P007||April 16, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Berlin||$ 3500||
|P007||July 16, 2023 - July 20, 2023||Bangkok||$ 3500||
- As a result of this course, attendees will be able to:
- The newest purchasing methods, including e-procurement .
- The concept of supplier partnering .
- Implementing Supply Chain Management .
- Examples of purchasing success .
- Measuring and Improving Purchasing Performance .
- Re-engineering Purchasing Operations .
- Providing better outcomes from contracts .
- Reviewing contract administration techniques .
- Exploring contract monitoring techniques .
- Learning how to get fair treatment in contract changes .
- Discussing contract termination issues .
- Preparing for claims and disputes .
- Reviewing acceptance and contract close out issues.
- How to evaluate supplier prices
- Process for developing purchase price index
- Reducing low value activities
- Procedure for reporting cost improvements
- Cost Reduction vs. Cost Avoidance
- Buyers, Purchasing Professional and Project Professional .
- Contract Administrators, Project Coordinators, Contracts Officers .
- Engineering Project Managers, Construction Managers, Tenders Professional .
- Maintenance Professionals and Systems Managers and all others in organizations whose leadership want world-class skills sets in all those involved in purchasing and contract administration activities of all types of materials, equipment and services.
- Introduction to Modern Purchasing
- Purchasing Strategies .
- Early Supplier Involvement .
- Electronic Purchasing .
- JIT and consignment stocking .
- Long Term contracting and outsourcing .
- Supplier Management :
- This session focuses on locating, evaluating, selecting and appropriately managing the best available suppliers .
- Locating Global Suppliers .
- Evaluating Potential Suppliers .
- Supplier Selection .
- Supply Positioning .
- Spend Mapping .
- Quality .
- Negotiation :
- The negotiation process, and practice appropriate tools and techniques .
- Negotiation preparation .
- Negotiation Strategy .
- Negotiation Tactics .
- Responding to negotiation ploys .
- Negotiation with other cultures .
- E-procurement .
- Purchasing Agreements and Contracts/Implementing and Measuring Improvements
- Purchasing Agreements and Contracts :
- The tools and techniques used in obtaining the best bids, and the legal issues involved in turning these into appropriate contracts .
- RFIs, RFQs .
- Formula pricing .
- Contract Clauses .
- Legal responsibilities of supplier and buyer .
- Formation of contracts .
- Warranties .
- Implementing and Measuring Improvements :
- The use of Key performance measures and Metric hierarchies to monitor and deliver improvements in purchasing improvements .
- Communications .
- Key Performance Measures .
- Purchasing Metrics .
- Implementing Change .
- Planning .
- Objectives of contract administration :
- Effective Contract Administration .
- The Most Critical Elements .
- Key Players In Contract Administration .
- Analysis Of The Contract .
- Establishing Major Deliverables .
- What Needs To Be Measured?.
- Outputs and contract types :
- Typical Outputs Of Contract Administration .
- Monitoring Techniques .
- Identify The Risk .
- Responses To Risk .
- Contract Types .
- Administration In Cost Type Contracts .
- Economic Price Adjustments.
- Maintaining schedules and contract changes :
- Maintaining Contract Schedules .
- Expediting Techniques .
- Major Causes Of Changes .
- Contract Price Changes .
- Evaluating Price Changes .
- Practical Considerations for Bonds and Guarantees .
- Types of Bonds and Guarantees.
- Issues in contract performance :
- Contract Terminations .
- Service Level Termination Event .
- What Constitutes Breach?
- Responding To A Breach .
- Manuals And Drawings .
- Supplier/Contractor Relations .
- Sub-contractor Issues.
- Continuous Improvement in Cost and Productivity :
- A Purchasing Savings Model
- Total Cost Of Ownership Models
- Continuous Improvement Skill Sets
- Cost Reduction Initiatives
- Cost Savings Reporting Procedure
- Defining Cost Reduction Opportunities
- Developing Company Purchase Price Index And Comparing To External Indexes
- Understanding Of Supply Marketplace And How Suppliers Price
- Methods of Price Evaluation
- Price Justification
- Model For Selecting Analysis Methods
- Methods Of Price Analysis
- Historical Prices
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!