|P008||November 13, 2022 - November 17, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|P008||February 5, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Basel||$ 5000||
|P008||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|P008||August 13, 2023 - August 17, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Evaluate current procedures .
- Examine operations and activities .
- Analyze the key areas of operations .
- Identify and Understand key performance indicators .
- Succeed in improving operations .
- Improve personal productivity .
- Make needed changes to methods to improve customer service whilst achieving reductions in inventory .
- Eliminate wasteful costs .
- Avoid those internal problems that limit performance .
- Obtain added value for money .
- Understand and implement the essential tools for managing materials and inventory in the supply chain .
- This program is for all individuals who have a stake in the Supply Chain and all Logistics, Materials, Inventory, Stock, Warehouse and Distribution Professionals
- It will also help those who need to develop their limited understanding about Warehouse and Inventory management & planning .
- It will be especially helpful to all those who are looking to make business gains and benefits and to any owners, operators and directors of companies with warehouse and stores operations and who hold stock and inventory .
- Introduction and course overview.
- The Role of the materials Warehouseing .
- Product Classification .
- Productivity and Costs .
- Materials Stock Coding :
- Different methods .
- Understanding of all involved .
- Checklists to help on deciding the best option .
- Materials Stock Recording :
- Separation of powers .
- Legal issues .
- How do we get inaccuracies?
- Materials Stock Checking :
- Roles and responsibility .
- Requirements .
- Job Descriptions .
- Authority levels .
- Tolerances and approvals .
- Reconciliations / discrepancies .
- Inventory and the Supply Chain :
- Inventory management definition .
- Types of stock .
- Demand amplifications .
- Demand replenishment in networks .
- Managing the flows .
- Type I and II supply chains .
- The Supply Chain Rules .
- Inventory and statistics .
- Concept of service level .
- Inventory Key Concepts
- Key Component: Demand Analysis .
- Key Component: Demand Forecasting .
- Key Component: Supply Lead Time .
- Key Component: Cost & Benefits .
- Inventory benefits .
- Inventory polices .
- Inventory in organizations .
- Inventory Replenishment Methods and Systems :
- Basic mechanics of inventory systems .
- The stock time curve .
- Stock components .
- Stock investment .
- Free stock .
- Fixed order quantity systems .
- Fixed order time cycle systems .
- Requirements planning systems .
- Materials Stock Control and Checking :
- Inventory receipts .
- Identifying inventory .
- Surplus and obsolescent stock .
- Stock control and records .
- Stock checking programs .
- Reviewing current procedures and polices .
- Inventory Performance :
- Inventory Assessment .
- Assessing the stock level .
- Models for implementing inventory control .
- Determining stock targets .
- Inventory questions .
- Inventory KPI’s in warehouses/stores .
- Inventory Strategies :
- Push/pull .
- Quick response (QR) .
- Efficient consumer response (ECR) .
- Collaborative planning forecasting and replenishment (CPFR) .
- Lean and agile approaches .
- Quality Management .
- Postponement .
- Cross Docking .
- Consolidation .
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) .
- Consignment stocking .
- Co Managed Inventory (CMI) .
- Direct product profitability (DPP) .
- Economic value added (EVA) .
- Collaborative supply chains .
- Inventory Improvements :
- Using the Supply Chain .
- Using the Theory of Constraints .
- Practical inventory improvements .
- EDI and ICT .
- Keys to reducing stock levels .
- The 7 Rules for planning inventory .
- Model for planning inventory .
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!